DJI Mavic 2 Pro Quadcopter
- Incredible 4K video
- Great battery life
- Quality Hassleblad lens
- 1 inch sensor.
DJI Mavic 2 Pro
Mavic 2 Pro is the worlds first drone to be fitted with a Hasselblad camera, know for their Iconic image quality. Inside the camera is 20MP 1" CMOS Sensor with an adjustable aperture of f/2.8 to f/11. As well as capturing stunning still images the Mavic Pro 2 can record video at 10-bit in DJI's Dlog-M colour profile and 10-bit HDR Video.
- Up to 8km 1080p Video Transmission
- Up to 31-min Flight Time
- Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing
- Active Track 2.0
- Compatible with DJI Goggles Series
Foldable and Portable
With its foldable design the Mavic 2 Pro is ready to go wherever you are. Folded down it is 9.1cm wide, 8.4cm tall and 21.4cm long.
OcuSync 2.0 Digital Video System
With OcuSync 2.0 DJI have pushed the limits of video transmission, capable of traveling up to 8km away while streaming 1080p live video the Mavic 2 Pro will always keep you in the picture.
Please check the drone laws in your local area before flying and never exceed the legal limits of fly nearby congested areas.
- 8km 1080p live video
- 24/5.8 GHz real-time auto-switching
- 40 Mbps download speed
- 120 ms low latency
Fly Faster, Longer and Quieter
With up to a 31-minute flight time, the Mavic 2 Pro gives you more time to get the shot you need. It also has a max possible speed of 45mph (72kph). DJI have also focused on reducing the Mavic 2's aero dynamic profile and its noise.
Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing
- Obstacle sensors on all sides of the aircraft.
- Advanced Pilot Assistance Systems (APAS) allows the aircraft to actively avoid obstacles in front of and behind it.
- Additional Bottom Auxiliary Light for low-light conditions, which assists the downward sensors.
The Mavic 2's 3-axis gimbal provides smooth, stable footage in just about any situation, and partnered with the Hasselblad camera is a formidable shooting machine!
1-inch CMOS Sensor
The brand new 1-inch CMOS sensor has an active sensing area four times more effective than the original Mavic Pro, capturing more information in every pixel for better dynamic range, signal-to-noise ratio, and low-light performance.
10-bit Dlog-M Color Profile & DHR Video
The Mavic 2 Pro supports a 10-bit Dlog-M colour profile that yields higher dynamic range for more flexibility in the grading room. It also offers the option of 4K 10-bit HDR support, the Mavic 2 Pro can be plugged into a 4K TV with HLG and will immediately play back footage with the right colour tones, including brighter highlights and increased contrast that makes HDR so appealing.
The Hasselblad camera has an adjustable aperture of f/2.8 to f/11 giving you amazing flexibility in changing lighting conditions.
Mavic 2 Pro&Zoom Hyperlapse
With Hyperlapse, the aircraft shoots stable aerial shots and processes them automatically. JPEG and RAW photos can be simultaneously saved on a microSD, leaving more room for post editing.
H.265 Codec for Higher Quality Video
Both editions support the advanced H.265/HEVC codec,S which maintains 50% more information than videos in H.264/AVC, preserving more details.
Intelligent & Easy ActiveTrack 2.0
With the improvements of both hardware and software, ActiveTrack 2.0 gives you a great tracking experience at a whole new level.
Previously, ActiveTrack mainly relied on 2D images from the main camera to track a subject. Now with ActiveTrack 2.0, the Mavic 2 maps a 3D view of the environment through the main camera and forward dual vision sensors for greater recognition and accuracy.
Trajectory prediction algorithms help to maintain tracking when your subject is temporarily blocked by an obstruction.
In open and unobstructed environments, the Mavic 2 can track fast moving subjects like cars and boats at speeds of up to 72 kph
* Obstacle sensing is not available during high-speed tracking.
When tracking a target, the Mavic 2 can plan a ight path on its 3D map. It will read, recognize, and avoid obstacles in front of and behind the aircraft, all while shooting your target without interruption.
- x1 - Mavic 2 Pro Drone
- x1 - Intelligent Flight Battery
- x1 - Charger
- x1 - Power Cable
- x3 - Propellers (pair)
- x1 - Gimbal Protector
- x1 - Comunication Cable (USB 3.0 Type-C)*
- x1 - Spare Control Sticks (pair)*
- x1 - Remote Controller
- x1 - RC Cable (Lightning connector)
- x1 - RC Cable (Standard Micro USB connector)
- x1 - RC Cable (USB Type-C connector)
- x1 - USB Type-C to Micro USB adaptor *
- x1 - RC Cable Slider (Large)*
- x2 - RC Cable Slider (Small)*
* Accessories are not covered by warranty.
|Offer Category: Digital Cameras|
|Offer Product Type: Drones|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: N/A|
|Built-in flash: N/A|
|Battery Life (CIPA): N/A|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): N/A|
|Custom white balance: N/A|
|Digital zoom: N/A|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: N/A|
|Flash range (metres): N/A|
|Focal length (equiv.): N/A|
|Focal length multiplier: N/A|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|JPEG quality levels: N/A|
|Live view: N/A|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: N/A|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: N/A|
|Manual focus: N/A|
|Microphone port: N/A|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum ISO: N/A|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: N/A|
|Number of white balance presets: N/A|
|Optical zoom multiplier: N/A|
|Orientation sensor: N/A|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: N/A|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: N/A|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): N/A|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: N/A|
|Timelapse recording: N/A|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: N/A|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: N/A|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: N/A|
DJI follow up their much loved Mavic with the Mavic 2; with a larger sensor, Hasselblad camera and great battery life, there is a lot to love.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.