DJI Mavic 2 Pro with Smart Controller 16GB
This product has been discontinued.
The DJI Mavic 2 Pro with Smart Controller (16GB) bundle combines the professional 1-inch sensor drone with the Mavic 2 Smart Controller that features a Built-In 5.5-inch Full HD Screen for bright viewing.
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
- Superb 4K video with 10-bit Dlog-M colour profile
- Excellent bundle with DJI Smart Controller (16GB) with bright 1000 cd/m² for enjoyable piloting
- High quality Hassleblad camera that provides f/2.8 to f/11 variable aperture
- 1-inch sensor for sharp and detailed 20MP images
- Advanced battery management for up to 31-min Flight Time
DJI Mavic 2 Pro Bundle with Smart Controller
Mavic 2 Pro is the worlds first drone to be fitted with a Hasselblad camera, know for their Iconic image quality. Inside the camera is 20MP 1" CMOS Sensor with an adjustable aperture of f/2.8 to f/11. As well as capturing stunning still images the Mavic Pro 2 can record video at 10-bit in DJI's Dlog-M colour profile and 10-bit HDR Video.
- Up to 8km 1080p Video Transmission
- Up to 31-min Flight Time
- Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing
- Active Track 2.0
- Compatible with DJI Goggles Series
Foldable and Portable
With its foldable design the Mavic 2 Pro is ready to go wherever you are. Folded down it is 9.1cm wide, 8.4cm tall and 21.4cm long.
OcuSync 2.0 Digital Video System
With OcuSync 2.0 DJI have pushed the limits of video transmission, capable of traveling up to 8km away while streaming 1080p live video the Mavic 2 Pro will always keep you in the picture.
Please check the drone laws in your local area before flying and never exceed the legal limits of fly nearby congested areas.
- 8km 1080p live video
- 24/5.8 GHz real-time auto-switching
- 40 Mbps download speed
- 120 ms low latency
Fly Faster, Longer and Quieter
With up to a 31-minute flight time, the Mavic 2 Pro gives you more time to get the shot you need. It also has a max possible speed of 45mph (72kph). DJI have also focused on reducing the Mavic 2's aero dynamic profile and its noise.
Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing
- Obstacle sensors on all sides of the aircraft.
- Advanced Pilot Assistance Systems (APAS) allows the aircraft to actively avoid obstacles in front of and behind it.
- Additional Bottom Auxiliary Light for low-light conditions, which assists the downward sensors.
The Mavic 2's 3-axis gimbal provides smooth, stable footage in just about any situation, and partnered with the Hasselblad camera is a formidable shooting machine!
1-inch CMOS Sensor
The brand new 1-inch CMOS sensor has an active sensing area four times more effective than the original Mavic Pro, capturing more information in every pixel for better dynamic range, signal-to-noise ratio, and low-light performance.
10-bit Dlog-M Color Profile & DHR Video
The Mavic 2 Pro supports a 10-bit Dlog-M colour profile that yields higher dynamic range for more flexibility in the grading room. It also offers the option of 4K 10-bit HDR support, the Mavic 2 Pro can be plugged into a 4K TV with HLG and will immediately play back footage with the right colour tones, including brighter highlights and increased contrast that makes HDR so appealing.
The Hasselblad camera has an adjustable aperture of f/2.8 to f/11 giving you amazing flexibility in changing lighting conditions.
Mavic 2 Pro&Zoom Hyperlapse
With Hyperlapse, the aircraft shoots stable aerial shots and processes them automatically. JPEG and RAW photos can be simultaneously saved on a microSD, leaving more room for post editing.
H.265 Codec for Higher Quality Video
Both editions support the advanced H.265/HEVC codec,S which maintains 50% more information than videos in H.264/AVC, preserving more details.
Intelligent & Easy ActiveTrack 2.0
With the improvements of both hardware and software, ActiveTrack 2.0 gives you a great tracking experience at a whole new level.
Previously, ActiveTrack mainly relied on 2D images from the main camera to track a subject. Now with ActiveTrack 2.0, the Mavic 2 maps a 3D view of the environment through the main camera and forward dual vision sensors for greater recognition and accuracy.
Trajectory prediction algorithms help to maintain tracking when your subject is temporarily blocked by an obstruction.
In open and unobstructed environments, the Mavic 2 can track fast moving subjects like cars and boats at speeds of up to 72 kph
* Obstacle sensing is not available during high-speed tracking.
When tracking a target, the Mavic 2 can plan a ight path on its 3D map. It will read, recognize, and avoid obstacles in front of and behind the aircraft, all while shooting your target without interruption.
DJI Mavic 2 Smart Controller - 16GB
- For OcuSync 2.0-Compatible DJI Drones
- Works with Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom and More
- Built-In 5.5" Full HD Screen
- Ultra-Bright 1000 cd/m²
- DJI Go Share for Easy Mobile Transfers
- Livestream on Social Media with SkyTalk
- Built-In Microphone and Speaker
- HDMI Port Outputs 4K Video at 60 fps
- Works in -4 to 104°F Weather
- Long-Lasting 5000mAh Battery
DJI Smart Controller Overview
Pilot your Mavic 2 Pro, Zoom, or any other OcuSync 2.0-compatible drone in style with the Smart Controller from DJI. The Smart Controller has been engineered and designed to drastically improve your piloting experience and your ability to quickly connect your work with the world. With the Smart Controller, you can experience the joy of flying via a built-in 5.5" screen that displays your gimbal's footage and flight data in Full HD 1080p60 resolution. It's also designed to be extremely viewable, even in direct sunlight, with 1000 cd/m2 of brightness.
DJI's OcuSync 2.0 technology helps keep that crisp and clear HD video feed stable at up to five miles by having the ability to auto-switch between 2.4 and 5.8 GHz signals. And you don't have to wait to share the great footage with everyone online. The Smart Controller is designed to get your content out there quickly with SkyTalk and DJI Go Share. With these features and more, the Smart Controller is meant to elevate your flying experience, give you the tools to fly in more locations, and connect with more people around the world.
DJI Go Share
Go from drone to phone in minutes with DJI Go Share, designed to get the content you just shot uploaded to the web quickly and conveniently. DJI Go Share is a function of the DJI GO 4 app which can access the 16GB of storage built into the Smart Controller. With that access, DJI Go Share gives you the ability to transfer images and clips to your smartphone or tablet.
SkyTalk lets you connect to your audience in real time, giving you the ability to live stream your drone's camera to social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram. SkyTalk also lets you create short videos to share instantly.
Microphone, Speaker, and HDMI
The Smart Controller features a built-in microphone, speaker, and HDMI port to help further enhance your content and share it with others:
- Microphone: The built-in microphone helps you interact and enhance your livestream footage.
- Speaker: Watch and listen to clips directly stored on your Smart Controller.
- HDMI Out: Pass video through the Smart Controller with an HDMI cable (not included) and display it on a TV in 4K resolution at up to 60 fps, utilizing either the H.264 or H.265 codecs.
The Smart Controller features a customized Android operating system that combines with the DJI GO 4 app to let you do more within the controller, instead of relying on external mobile devices. It even supports third-party apps to increase your sharing and editing capabilities.
Go Further, Go Farther
The Smart Controller has been engineered to support extreme temperatures, letting you film worry-free from a frozen tundra to the scorching desert. It is designed to operate from -4 to 104°F.
Efficient and Portable
The Smart Controller connects to your drone as soon as it's powered on, letting you take off and fly quickly. It also features detachable control sticks, making it that much more portable and easy to store in a gear bag or backpack.
Long Battery Life
The Smart Controller comes with a 5000mAh battery that supports Quick Charging and can deliver up to 2.5 hours of life per charge.
Expand the built-in 16GB of storage with an optional microSD card up to 128GB in size.
- x1 - Mavic 2 Pro Drone
- x1 - Intelligent Flight Battery
- x1 - Charger
- x1 - Power Cable
- x3 - Propellers (pair)
- x1 - Gimbal Protector
- x1 - Comunication Cable (USB 3.0 Type-C)*
- x1 - Spare Control Sticks (pair)*
- x1 - DJI Smart Controller
- x1 - 24W USB Charger
- x1 - RC Cable Slider (Large)*
- x2 - RC Cable Slider (Small)*
* Accessories are not covered by warranty.
The Mavic 2 Pro is aimed at serious photographers and videographers who love capturing high quality images and footage from the air. It is DJI's most impressive drone available despite the release of the more recent Air 2S. This is thanks to the included Hasselblad camera and lens which provide a variable aperture between f/2.8 to f/11, essential for brighter conditions, narrow depth of field and manual control over the camera.
The 1-inc sensor captures beautifully detailed 20MP images and is capable Raw stills and 4K video. Add on a max flight time of 31 minutes and the excellent kit which includes the Smart Controller with bright 1000 cd/m² 5.5-inch screen and this is a winning combination for any advanced piloting.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.