DJI FPV Goggles V2
This product is no longer available
The new DJI FPV Goggles V2 with O3 image transmission feature 2x HD screens, low latency, long-distance transmission and battery for 110 minutes of flight-time with super smooth 810p/120fps.
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
DJI FPV Goggles V2 Summary
The DJI FPV Goggles V2 with DJI O3 image transmission features high definition, low latency, long-distance transmission, and strong anti-interference capabilities. The DJI FPV Goggles Battery in the box supports up to 110 minutes of flight when fully charged.
- High definition, low latency, strong immersion, long-distance transmission, and strong anti-interference capabilities.
- Battery in the box supports up to 110 minutes of flight when fully charged.
- You can also fly the DJI Avata with these first-person Goggles V2.
Whats in the box
- DJI FPV Goggles V2 (inc. foam padding) ×1
- DJI FPV Goggles Battery ×1
- DJI FPV Goggles Power Cable (USB-C) ×1
- DJI FPV Goggles Antenna (Dual Band) ×4
- Headband ×1
- USB-C cable ×1
- Sleeve ×1
- Weight: Approx. 420 g (headband and antennas included)
- Dimensions: 184×122×110 mm (antennas excluded) <br>202×126×110 mm (antennas included)
- Screen Size: 2-inches (×2)
- Screen Refresh Rate: 144 Hz
- Communication Frequency: 2.400-2.4835 GHz<br>5.725-5.850 GHz
- Transmitter Power (EIRP): 2.400-2.4835 GHz<br>FCC: ≤ 28.5 dBm<br>CE: ≤ 20 dBm<br>SRRC: ≤ 20 dBm<br>MIC: ≤ 20 dBm<br><br>5.725-5.850 GHz<br>
- FCC: ≤ 31.5 dBm<br>CE: ≤ 14 dBm<br>SRRC: ≤ 19 dBm
- Communication Bandwidth: 40 MHz (Max.)
- Live View Mode: Low-Latency Mode: 810p/120fps ≤ 28ms*<br>High-Quality Mode: 810p/60fps ≤ 40ms*<br>
- A 150° FOV is available when shooting at 50 or 100 fps. For other frame rates, the FOV will be 142°."
- Max Video Bitrate: 50 Mbps
- Transmission Range: 10 km (FCC), 6 km (CE), 6 km (SRRC), 6 km (MIC)
- Video Format: MP4 (Video format: H.264)
- Supported Video and Audio Playback Formats: MP4, MOV, MKV (Video format: H.264; Audio format: AAC-LC, AAC-HE, AC-3, MP3）
- Operating Temperature: 0° to 40° C (32° to 104° F)
- Power Input: Dedicated DJI Goggles batteries or other 11.1.-25.2 V batteries.
- FOV: 30° to 54°; Image size: 50-100%
- Interpupillary Distance Range: 58-70 mm
- Supported microSD: Cards microSD (up to 256 GB)
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.