Datacolor Spyder Tripod Pro
The Datacolor Spyder Tripod Pro is a versatile, flexible camera and Smartphone mount that includes a phone mount, Bluetooth remote and Sport mount which complements the Spyder Checkr, Spyder Cubeand LensCal.
Datacolor Spyder Tripod Pro Summary
The Spyder Tripod Pro is a versatile tool for all your photographic and video needs. It can be perfectly combined with the Spyder Checkr colour calibration chart or the Spyder Cube white balance tool or the Spyder LensCal for autofocus adjustment. It comes with a Go Pro mount and smartphone holder for all your imaging needs, from still photography to video and more. The Bluetooth Universal Remote feature allows you to take full advantage of hands-free image capture and is perfect for video needs such as vlogging. The Datacolor Spyder Tripod Pro flexible legs allow you to position your camera at optimal angles and heights not confined to flat surfaces, so you can take your time framing your image composition and adjusting your shots with ease. And after all it is a perfect little helper to give an external small video light or a flash light a proper stand.
- 10.5” Spyder Tripod Pro affords great versatility and comes with a Go Pro mount, smartphone holder and Bluetooth Universal Remote for the ultimate in hands-free image capture and video work.
- Can be used with Spyder X calibrator for optimal ambient light measuring and monitoring when set up next to a calibrated monitor as well as for projector calibration.
- Use with the Spyder Cube, Spyder LensCal, and Spyder Checkr as a stabiliser and stand when setting them up in frame for use.
- Flexible design allows you to mount your camera or phone at the best angle for that perfect shot or video without having to rely on finding a flat surface, standing on a ladder or laying on the ground.
- Ideal for vlogging and self-portraits as well as auto-bracketing for HDR images, night shots, low-light, landscape and scenic photography.
What’s in the box
- Spyder Tripod Pro
- Phone mount
- Sport camera mount
- Bluetooth remote
- 1x CR2032 batteries (included)
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.