Datacolor Spyder Cube
The SpyderCube is the first all-in-one RAW calibration tool that facilitates the capture of a wide range of colour and exposure data in one shot. Simply use the SpyderCube in one of a series of images, adjust as necessary, save the setting and then apply to an entire series of images, allowing you to colour correct in seconds.
SpyderCube provides fast and accurate whitepoint correction, as well as bracketed adjustiments for highlights and blacks. The white face of SpyderCube helps define highlights in relation to the catch-light, the grey face measures colour temperature and mid-tone response and the black face defines shadows in relation to the black trap, which itself defines absolute black.
Compact and simple to use, the SpyderCube is the definitive white balance and grey card solution, can be hung in any environment or mounted on a tri-pod, making SpyderCube the indispensible colour control tool that belongs in every photographer's equipment bag.
|Offers: Price Drop|
|Offer Category: Accessories|
|Offer Product Type: Colour Calibration|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.