- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Capture One Pro 23 for Leica
Capture One Pro 23 for Leica provides huge time saving features including fast culling, group view, Smart Adjustments and syncing between different images shot in different conditions.
Earn 299 Park Points
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
- Massive time saving update to popular RAW editor made exclusively for Leica
- Smart Adjustments create a similar look across images shot under different lighting conditions whic
- Advanced adjustments and powerful RAW processing with beautiful colours straight away as y
- Better control over editing with Layers in Styles by applying edits to multiple Layers from a singl
- Supports nearly all Leica cameras including Rangefinders, mirrorless, medium format and compact models
Capture One Pro 23 for Leica Summary
Capture One’s powerful editing software helps you bring your photography to life quickly with lightning-fast tethering, timesaving editing tools that give you creative control. The Capture One Pro 23 for Leica is compatible with Leica S medium format, Leica mirrorless, compacts and Rangefinders, offering the opportunity to create a personalised workflow with a customisable interface. Renowned for its RAW image processing and true-to-life colours thanks to tailored profiles for nearly 600 camera models and lenses, Capture One Pro 23 gives you the best of every photo to work with right from the outset.
Key Capture One Pro 23 Features
• Advanced RAW image processing with realistic, true-to-life colours from the outset
• Crеаtіvе cоntrоl with advanced colour editor and skin tone tools
• Fast culling with rating and colour tags
• Automatic group view of similar images and instant browsing
• Smart Adjustments, which can potentially saving hours of editing
• Instant editing looks with Styles
• Advanced layer and masking capabilities
• Fastest tethered shooting in the industry
• Personal workflow supported with customisable shortcuts and interface
• Smart aѕѕеt management tools to keep all files organised
• Export Recipes let you export in various formats, sizes and locations
New Licensing Model
Capture One has moved away from an annual cycle for major releases, and the current upgrade model.
The New Perpetual Licence Model provides a copy of Capture One Pro, and you can continue to use it as long as your operating system can support it. You will no longer have to wait for all features to be released in one ‘major version’ of Capture One Pro at the end of the year . Instead, new tools and features will be released on a rolling basis throughout the year.
To access the latest version containing new features and functionality you will need to purchase a new Capture One Pro licence when it is officially released.
Capture One Pro 23 For Leica Cameras in More Detail
Smart Adjustments save time
Smart Adjustments can help you to substantially reduce editing time. This feature enables you to get a similar look across photos that are shot under different lighting conditions by automatically adjusting Exposure and White Balance. Optimised for weddings, portraits, or any events and commercial photography featuring people.
Faster image culling
Cull images even faster with version 23, rate and tag your photos directly in the importer or using the dedicated cull view once your images are already imported into Capture One Pro. Get an easier overview of similar images with automatic group view, letting you choose your top selects even quicker. Plus, instant browsing allows you to click through your photos with zero delay.
Layers in Styles
Have more control over editing with Layers in Styles. Get full flexibility over your Style workflow with the ability to include Layers. Apply your edits to multiple Layers from a single Style, allowing for easy opacity control and versatility.
Change capture time
By changing capture time, you can ensure accurate order of photos for easier culling. When shooting with two or more cameras that are out of sync or capture time is set to the wrong time zone, this feature lets you easily adjust the time on each image so they appear chronologically. Culling is made easier by being presented with all images from certain moments or similar shots in the right order.
Variants in albums
Easily sort image variants in separate albums, allowing for more efficient photo organisation.
RAW support for the following Leica cameras:
• Leica (Leica medium format, Leica mirrorless, compacts and Rangefinders)
What’s in the box
• Capture One Pro 23 for Leica
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.