Canon Timer Remote Control TC 80N3 (TC80N3)
Genuine Canon remote control for a wide range of EOS DSLR and EOS R mirrorless cameras, including APS-C format and full-frame, offering advanced shake-free camera control.
Canon TC-80N3 Timer Remote Control
For photography it acts not only as a remote trigger to help avoid camera shake, but it can also be used to time exposures accurately from 1 second to 99 hours, 59 minutes and 59 seconds.
Who Is It For?
All photographers looking to eliminate camera shake from their images will benefit from a camera remote control. But the TC-80N3 goes much further than this but adding a multitude of functions for many various types of photography.
- Compatible with new generation APS-C format EOS R10 mirrorless camera.
- 80cm long cable
- Ideal for long exposures
- Interval timer
With much more than just timer functions the TC-80N3 can be used as an interval timer for time-lapse photography, a self-timer, and a counter to set the number of images captured (up to 99).
The real strength of the TC-80N3 unit is that these modes can be combined for example, the interval timer with the self-timer and exposure counter for time-lapse photography of flowers opening.
This remote camera release is very versatile and often used by photographers shooting after dark, where long exposures are essential, as well as by those who employ macro and time-lapse photography. When you don't use some of the extra timer features, it can also be used simply as a remote release to fire the camera without touching the shutter button.
|Offer Category: Accessories|
|Offer Product Type: Remote Controls|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.