Canon Speedlite 600EX II-RT Flashgun
The Canon Speedlite 600EX II-RT Flashgun delivers up to 50% more flashes than its predecessor, the Canon Speedlite 600EX-RT, and when used with the Canon CP-E4N Compact Battery Pack, this increases to 100%.view full description
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 1350125E
Earn 475 Park Points
Finance available - See options
Canon Speedlite 600EX II-RT Flashgun SUMMARY
- Fires up to 50% more flashes than the Canon Speedlite 600EX-RT
- Delivers 100% more flashes when used with the Canon CP-E4N Compact Battery Pack
- Features new and improved heat measure technology for longer bursts of flashes and to prevent overheating
- Produces creative off-camera lighting from any direction using radio wireless control
- Offers powerful performance, with guide number 60 (m, ISO100)
- Easy to use, with intuitive controls and an information display
Compatible Canon DSLR cameras
Canon Speedlite 600 EX II-RT Flashgun FEATURES
The Canon Speedlite 600EX II-RT Flashgun delivers uncompromised performance, making it the perfect companion for the flagship Canon EOS-1D X Mark II DSLR camera. Firing up to 50 per cent more flashes continuously compared with its predecessor, and a 100 per cent increase when used with the new Canon CP-E4N Compact Battery Pack, it ensures you capture even more of the action. The new and improved heat measure technology prevents overheating and allows longer bursts of flashes.
|Offer Category: Studio Lighting|
|Offer Product Type: Canon Fit Flashguns|
|Guide number: N/A|
|Pan/tilt Head: N/A|
|Zoom head: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
Canon have thought hard to meet practical photography requirements when launching this flash - the ability to control with a radio wireless control, improved battery life and the option to add an external battery pack all mean that this Speedlite offers a whole host of off-camera options.
This is of course in addition to all of the conventional on camera benefits associated with a Canon Speedlight flashgun.
- Over 50% more battery life than previous version
- External battery pack available
- Powerful guide - #60
- Radio wireless control for creative off-camera flash
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.