Canon RF 35mm f/1.8 IS STM Macro Lens
A fast-aperture 35mm f/1.8 macro prime lens, offering a naturally wide-angle perspective - perfect for street and documentary photography.view full description
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 1242050K
Earn 509 Park Points
RF 35mm f/1.8 IS STM Macro Lens Summary
The Canon RF 35mm f/1.8 macro has a fast, bright aperture and offers a naturally wide-angle perspective. It's great for street, travel and documentary photography while also being great in low light.
It also allows you to get in close to capture fine details at half life-size macro magnifications.
- A fast, bright f/1.8 aperture means it's great in low light
- Fantastic image quality with a naturally wide angle perspective, great for street and travel photography
- Get close in to your subjects to capture fine details
Canon RF 35mm f/1.8 IS STM Macro Lens Specifications
Standard Width Macro Lens
f/1.8 - f/22
Canon EOS R Mirrorless
74.4 x 62.8mm
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: Yes|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): 74|
|Length (mm): 63|
|Weight (g): 305|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: 35 mm|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: Yes|
|Hood supplied: N/A|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: 35|
|Maximum magnification: 0.5|
|Maximum aperture (number): 1.8|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: 35|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): 0.17|
|Minimum aperture (number): 22|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: 9|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: 1 aspherical element, Super Spectra Coating|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
With the RF 35mm f/1.8 IS STM Macro Lens, Canon have created a lens that has a naturally wide angle perspective making it perfect for things like street, travel and documentary photography or videography.
The super-fast f/1.8 aperture gives you a lot of creative power when it comes to depth of field while the close focusing distance allows you to get in nice and close to your subjects, allowing you to capture all the fine details.
- The super-fast f/1.8 aperture gives you a lot of creative options for depth of field
- The naturally wide angle perspective is perfect for street and travel photography
- The close focusing distance means you can get in nice and close to your subjects to capture the fine details
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.