Canon Macrolite Macro Ring Lite MR-14EX II
The Canon Macro Ring Lite MR-14EX II is a ring-flash design for versatile lighting when shooting close-ups and macro subjects with fast recycle time and bright output for more creative possibilities.
Canon Macro Ring Lite MR-14EX II
This is a high performance Macrolite flash delivering creative lighting solutions for photographers shooting close-up images ring lite designed for close-up photography with EF Macro Lenses and the new mirrorless RF 100mm f/2.8L Macro lens
- Ring-flash design for versatile lighting when shooting close-up
- Powerful performance with guide number 14 (ISO 100, m)
- Independently variable dual flash tubes for creative lighting control
- LED modelling lamps make composition and focusing easier
- Quick and easy to use: controllable from camera or flash
- Guide No. (ISO100).meters 14
- Battery 4 x AA batteries
- Minimum recycling time* Approx. 5.5sec
- External power supply Yes CP-E4
- Weighs just 455g without batteries
More creative macro capabilities
A ring flash style of macro light provides uniform lighting of small subjects, which is ideal for wildlife photographers capturing flowers and insects or other small subjects. E-TTL II metering makes accurate flash exposures simple for anyone.
High light output
The Canon Macro Ring Lite MR-14EX II has a high power output, with a guide number of 14 (ISO 100, m), suitable for small apertures for maximum depth of field when shooting up-close.Auto white balance is optimised throughout use of the ring light.
Dual flash tubes can be changed independently, over a six-stop ratio, for different lighting styles. Use both tubes evenly for a shadowless effect or make one tube brighter than the other for relief lighting that emphasises textures. The Macro Ring Lite MR-14EX II’s head can also be rotated around the lens for light sources from any angle.
With fast, silent recycling you’ll be ready to shoot at any time. The Macro Ring Lite is ready to fire in 5.5 sec following a full-power discharge. Camera connection is kept optimal with a self-cleaning hot-shoe and two-line electronic transmission.
|Offers: Price Drop
|Offer Category: Studio Lighting
|Offer Product Type: Canon Fit Flashguns
|Guide number: N/A
|Pan/tilt Head: N/A
|Zoom head: N/A
|Height (mm): N/A
|Length (mm): N/A
|Width (mm): N/A
|Weight (g): N/A
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.
Peace of mind with our 6 month warranty
This product has been thoroughly tested by our team of photographers and we are happy to give a 6 month warranty as a result. The number of tests depends on the individual product but we are confident in this product having tested all the major functions. Anything that isn’t as you would expect, we then make a note of and show this in the condition notes on the page.
So you can be confident you are buying a great piece of kit that’s been looked after by a fellow photographer and seen many extraordinary sights, tested by our team of photographers and now looking forward to being set free to capture more great images!