- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Canon RF 24-50mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM Zoom Lens
The Canon RF 24-50mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM Lens is an extremely compact and lightweight stabilised mirrorless lens, with an ultra wide to standard zoom range for everything from portraits to landscapes.
Earn 379 Park Points
Finance available See options
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
Chat with a Canon product specialist about this productChat now
- Extremely compact and lightweight variable aperture full-frame mirrorless RF lens for a broad range of subjects
- Features fast and quiet STM technology, which wrks brilliantly for both stills and video recording
- Optical image stabilisation helps to keep subjects sharp, with a 4.5-stop advantage, rising to 7-stops combined with in-body IS
- Close 0.3m minimum focus distance allows you to experiment with frame filling subjects, adding versatility to the lens
- Compact 58mm filter thread enables you to add lens filters and control your stills and videos effectively
Canon RF 24-50mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM Zoom Lens Summary
Joining the growing number of Canon mirrorless lenses, is this compact and lightweight Canon RF 24-50mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM Zoom Lens. It brings a versatile wide to standard focal length, which covers three of the most effective primes – 24mm, 35mm and 50mm, in one single zoom lens.
Canon has included their effective stepping motor technology (STM), which provides fast and near silent focusing for both stills and video, ensuring a cost-effective option for stills, video and hybrid shooters alike.
The RF 24-50mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM also features built-in optical image stabilisation, with 4.5-stops of compensation against camera shake, which rises to an impressive 7-stops when combined with in-body stabilisation. IBIS (body-stabilisation) is available in several Canon mirrorless cameras such as the EOS R6 Mark II, making it easier than ever to capture sharp results, regardless of lighting conditions.
Key Canon RF 24-50mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM Lens Features
- Extremely lightweight full-frame wide to standard zoom lens
- Great choice for photos and video with a versatile range
- Smooth, fast and quiet STM stepping motor technology
- 5-stop lens-based image stabilisation, increasing to 7-stops combined with body IS
- 3m minimum focus distance
- Great quality results from advanced optical design
- Compact 58mm filter thread for lens filters
- Available as a kit, with the Canon EOS R8 with RF 24-50mm Lens
- Compatible with full-frame and APS-C format mirrorless R cameras
Canon RF 24-50mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM Zoom Lens in More Detail
With 4.5-stop IS for handheld shooting, the Canon RF 24-50mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM Lens is a great choice for photographers and filmmakers. It also makes a superb vlogging lens, offering plenty of scope for creativity, whether capturing wide or slightly distant subjects.
The Optical Image Stabiliser allows longer shutter speeds to be used with smoother handheld photography and filming, with even greater stabilisation on hand when mounted to a compatible EOS R series body, with in-body stabilisation.
Fast and quiet STM motor
The quiet STM (Stepping Motor) in the RF 24-50mm focuses quickly when shooting photos and is particularly quiet for recording video. This ensures you can capture subjects with greater confidence and achieve professional looking videos more easily.
The RF 24-50mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM Lens benefits from a new optical design, which is found across many RF lenses, combining special lens elements with proprietary lens coatings to deliver fantastic quality images and video. The RF 24-50mm is compatible with all RF mount mirrorless cameras, for the ultimate in lightweight portability.
What’s in the box
- Canon RF 24-50mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM Zoom Lens
Canon RF 24-50mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM Zoom Lens Sample
|Offer Category: N/A|
|Offer Product Type: N/A|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: N/A|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): 70|
|Length (mm): 58|
|Weight (g): 270|
|Distance scale: Yes|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: 24 - 50 mm|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: Yes|
|Hood supplied: Yes|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: 50|
|Maximum magnification: 0.11|
|Maximum aperture (number): 4.5|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: 24|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): 0.3|
|Minimum aperture (number): 32|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: 7|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: Two aspheric lenses. Canon Super Spectra coating.|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Lens Level: N/A|
|Best For: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Thinking of choosing finance?
Finance is a great way to spread the cost of your purchase. To make it easy we’ve teamed up with Deko whose technology lets you apply for and complete a loan application quickly, easily and informatively.
Deko is a credit broker, not a lender. Deko’s secure technology helps put you in touch with lenders whose finance options are best suited for you and your purchase.
Simply add the items you love to your basket. Once you are at the checkout select the finance option that suits you and choose Deko. The quick application form is simple and should take no more than a couple of minutes to complete and you will receive a decision instantly. Easy!
Use our finance calculator to check the impact of various loan values, terms and interest rates on the total amount you need to pay and the monthly repayments.
Check your eligibility
You will only be considered for finance if you:
- Are at least 18 years old
- You have a gross annual income each year of more than £5,000
- Are a permanent UK resident and have lived in the UK for at least 3 years
- Have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits
- You are not currently bankrupt, subject to an Individual Voluntary Agreement (IVA), or have any County Court Judgments (CCJs)
- Provide an email address so your documentation can be emailed to you.
Please note that, due to calculations, your monthly repayment may differ very slightly from what you were expecting. Please check your monthly repayment figure before proceeding
Missed or late payments will result in fees and additional interest on your loan and can also affect your credit file and your ability to obtain credit in the future.
Credit is subject to status, UK only, 18+
Park Cameras Limited is a credit broker, not a lender and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 720279). We do not charge you for credit broking services. We will introduce you exclusively to finance products provided by Duologi.
The Deko platform is provided by Pay4Later Ltd, t/a Deko which acts as a credit broker, not a lender and does not charge you for credit broking services. Pay4Later Limited is registered in England and Wales (company number 06447333) and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (register number 728646). For more information please go to www.dekopay.com/support or visit www.dekopay.com.
Find out more about paying with finance here and Deko terms here
The Canon RF 24-50mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM Zoom Lens extends the number of affordable options in the RF range of lenses, with a versatile zoom which is suited to any number of subjects. A single compact, and lightweight lens now spans three of the most popular prime focal lengths, in one zoom, covering 24mm, 35mm and 50mm.
Despite its compact size and low weight, the RF 24-50mm f/4.5-6.3 lens includes both optical image stabilisation and Canon’s stepping motor technology. Stabilisation is rated at a very effective 4.5-stops for lens-only IS, which increases to 7-stops when combined with in-body stabilisation mechanisms. This provides an impressive advantage when shooting handheld, even in low light, ensuring you can achieve sharp focus for stills and video more effectively.
The STM focus system achieves quick and quiet focus, with tried-and-tested stepping motor technology. This is also effective for photographers and moviemakers, with great focus capabilities when combined with Canon’s renowned Dual Pixel CMOS AF II technology. If you want a versatile wide to standard zoom lens to capture a variety of subjects including travel, the Canon RF 24-50mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM lens warrants serious consideration.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.