- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Canon RF 24-240mm f/4-6.3 IS USM Zoom Lens
Five stops of optical image stabilisation help steady the all in one Canon RF 24-240mm f/4-6.3 IS USM lens for mirrorless, with impressive wide to telephoto zoom range and video-smoothing focus ring.
Earn 909 Park Points
Finance available See options
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
Chat with a Canon product specialist about this productChat now
- Incredibly versatile 10x zoom range covering a huge range of popular focal lengths
- 5 stop image stabilisation making it much easier to shoot in lowlight or handheld video
- Near silent focusing, perfect for shooting video and quietly for stills
- Customisable control ring so you can adapt the lens to how you work
- All in one lens option which is portable and weighs just 750g
Canon RF 24-240mm f/4-6.3 IS USM Lens
With an almighty 10x optical zoom, the Canon RF 24-240mm f/4-6.3 IS USM lens is a versatile, all-in-one option suited to a wide range of subjects including travel. Whether you shoot landscapes, portraits or even closer wildlife and sports this is an excellent option. Canon’s mirrorless lens range has grown considerably since the arrival of their popular EOS R mirrorless cameras and affordable options like this RF 24-240mm ensure success with beginners and enthusiasts. While we have shorter zooms available such as the RF 24-105mm f/4 lens, none provide the level of versatility which this model does.
- Versatile 10x zoom range - focal lengths covering 24-240mm
- Near-silent Nano USM focusing - fast for stills and smooth for video
- 5-stop image stabilisation - protects against blur from camera shake
- Weighs 750g - portable lightweight design
- Circular, 7-bladed aperture for smooth, natural bokeh
- Large lockable zoom ring
- Clickless 1/8-stop aperture control - perfect for shooting movies
- Customisable control ring - adapts to the way you work
- Full-time manual focusing - take control at any time
- Built for the EOS R system - maximise the performance of your EOS R camera
Product features in detail
Shoot with a single lens
Expand your creativity with a 10x zoom for full-frame cameras. Shoot everything with a single lens, from big landscapes to powerful portraits and frame-filling action shots.
Be mobile and spontaneous
Discover the freedom of shooting with a single versatile lens. The RF 24-240MM F4-6.3 IS USM has virtually every focal length you need, and weighs just 750g. Perfect for travel.
Full-frame image quality
Enjoy full-frame image quality right across the 10x zoom range. An Image Stabilizer gives pin-sharp results in low light and at long focal lengths.
Fast, flexible focusing
AF is fast and quiet, ideal for photographing wildlife. For video, the RF 24-240MM F4-6.3 IS USM focuses more smoothly, for professional-looking pull-focus effects.
A native RF lens
The EOS R system provides superb performance, with fast focusing over virtually the whole frame and a built-in Digital Lens Optimizer. A lens control ring can be customised to your needs.
What’s in the box
- RF 24-240MM F4-6.3 IS USM
- Lens CAP E-72II
- Lens Dust Cap RF
- User Manual Kit
- Hoya Revo SMC 72mm Circular Polarising Filter - ideal for outdoor photography to cut glare and reflections
- Hoya 72mm Ultra Pro UV Filter - this reduces the effect of ultraviolet rays (useful at long zoom range) and protects the front element too
- Hama 72mm Variable ND Filter - ideal if you are shooting video in brighter conditions
Canon RF 24-240mm Lens Specifications
Wide To Telephoto Zoom Lens (10x)
f/4-6.3 - f/22-38
Canon EOS R Mirrorless
80.4 x 122.5mm
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Canon Mirrorless Lenses|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: Yes|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): 80|
|Length (mm): 123|
|Weight (g): 19595|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: 24 - 240 mm|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: Yes|
|Hood supplied: Yes|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: 240|
|Maximum magnification: 0.26|
|Maximum aperture (number): 4|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: 24|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): 0.5|
|Minimum aperture (number): 6.3|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: 7|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: 1 aspherical + 2 UD elements|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Lens Level: N/A|
|Best For: N/A|
|Zoom lock: Yes|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Thinking of choosing finance?
Finance is a great way to spread the cost of your purchase. To make it easy we’ve teamed up with Deko whose technology lets you apply for and complete a loan application quickly, easily and informatively.
Deko is a credit broker, not a lender. Deko’s secure technology helps put you in touch with lenders whose finance options are best suited for you and your purchase.
Simply add the items you love to your basket. Once you are at the checkout select the finance option that suits you and choose Deko. The quick application form is simple and should take no more than a couple of minutes to complete and you will receive a decision instantly. Easy!
Use our finance calculator to check the impact of various loan values, terms and interest rates on the total amount you need to pay and the monthly repayments.
Check your eligibility
You will only be considered for finance if you:
- Are at least 18 years old
- You have a gross annual income each year of more than £5,000
- Are a permanent UK resident and have lived in the UK for at least 3 years
- Have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits
- You are not currently bankrupt, subject to an Individual Voluntary Agreement (IVA), or have any County Court Judgments (CCJs)
- Provide an email address so your documentation can be emailed to you.
Please note that, due to calculations, your monthly repayment may differ very slightly from what you were expecting. Please check your monthly repayment figure before proceeding
Missed or late payments will result in fees and additional interest on your loan and can also affect your credit file and your ability to obtain credit in the future.
Credit is subject to status, UK only, 18+
Park Cameras Limited is a credit broker, not a lender and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 720279). We do not charge you for credit broking services. We will introduce you exclusively to finance products provided by Duologi.
The Deko platform is provided by Pay4Later Ltd, t/a Deko which acts as a credit broker, not a lender and does not charge you for credit broking services. Pay4Later Limited is registered in England and Wales (company number 06447333) and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (register number 728646). For more information please go to www.dekopay.com/support or visit www.dekopay.com.
Find out more about paying with finance here and Deko terms here
The RF 24-240mm f4-6.3 lens provides a more affordable option in the RF range of lenses as well as an incredible versatile zoom range. It is an excellent performer for video and stills photography, offering 10x zoom with stabilisation, allowing you to shoot anything from landscapes, portraits, action, wildlife and more from a single lens. When we are allowed to travel this makes for a very useful option as an all-in-one lens.
Canon included fast and quiet AF with tried and tested USM technology, which once again works well with both video and stills., along with Clickless 1/8-stop aperture control for moviemakers. As with most RF lenses a lens control ring can be customised to your needs, providing quick setting adjustment from the lens barrel itself.
At this price point a versatile, stabilised all-in-one option will appeal to any level of photographer, from beginners through to pro’s who need a lightweight versatile option to bring along.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.