Canon RF 24-240mm f/4-6.3 IS USM Zoom Lens
Five stops of optical image stabilisation help steady the all in one Canon RF 24-240mm f/4-6.3 IS USM lens for mirrorless, with impressive wide to telephoto zoom range and video-smoothing focus ring.
- Incredibly versatile 10x zoom range covering a huge range of popular focal lengths
- 5 stop image stabilisation making it much easier to shoot in lowlight or handheld video
- Near silent focusing, perfect for shooting video
- Customisable control ring so you can adapt the lens to how you work
Canon RF 24-240mm f/4-6.3 IS USM Lens
- Versatile 10x zoom range - focal lengths covering 24-240mm
- Near-silent Nano USM focusing - fast for stills and smooth for video
- 5-stop image stabilisation - protects against blur from camera shake
- Weighs 750g - portable lightweight design
- Circular, 7-bladed aperture for smooth, natural bokeh
- Large lockable zoom ring
- Clickless 1/8-stop aperture control - perfect for shooting movies
- Customisable control ring - adapts to the way you work
- Full-time manual focusing - take control at any time
- Built for the EOS R system - maximise the performance of your EOS R camera
Product features in detail
Shoot with a single lens
Expand your creativity with a 10x zoom for full-frame cameras. Shoot everything with a single lens, from big landscapes to powerful portraits and frame-filling action shots.
Be mobile and spontaneous
Discover the freedom of shooting with a single versatile lens. The RF 24-240MM F4-6.3 IS USM has virtually every focal length you need, and weighs just 750g. Perfect for travel.
Full-frame image quality
Enjoy full-frame image quality right across the 10x zoom range. An Image Stabilizer gives pin-sharp results in low light and at long focal lengths.
Fast, flexible focusing
AF is fast and quiet, ideal for photographing wildlife. For video, the RF 24-240MM F4-6.3 IS USM focuses more smoothly, for professional-looking pull-focus effects.
A native RF lens
The EOS R system provides superb performance, with fast focusing over virtually the whole frame and a built-in Digital Lens Optimizer. A lens control ring can be customised to your needs.
Canon RF 24-240mm Lens Specifications
Wide To Telephoto Zoom Lens (10x)
f/4-6.3 - f/22-38
Canon EOS R Mirrorless
80.4 x 122.5mm
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Canon Mirrorless Lenses|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: N/A|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): 19595|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: N/A|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: N/A|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: N/A|
|Maximum magnification: N/A|
|Maximum aperture (number): N/A|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: N/A|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (number): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: N/A|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: N/A|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
The RF 24-240mm f4-6.3 lens provides a more affordable option in the RF range of lenses as well as an incredible versatile zoom range. Great for video and stills photography, this new lens offers 10x zoom allowing you to shoot landscapes, portraits, action, wildlife and more from a single lens.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.