Hoya REVO SMC 72mm Circular Polarising Filter
Professional Hoya Revo SMC 72mm Circular Polarising Filter compatible with most lens manufacturers (with 72mm thread) for a reduction in glare, reflections and bluer skies when shooting outdoors.
Hoya Revo SMC 72mm Circular Polarising Filter
The professional quality Hoya Revo SMC 72mm Circular Polarising Filter is made in Japan using precision optical glass that is carefully smelted and blended to yield perfect optical results. Hoya has applied the same care and precision to the multi-coating process, using an improved Super Multi-Coating (IS-HMC) formula to greatly reduce or eliminate reflections off the surface of the glass. These coating are overlaid with a clear water & stain resistant coating that is easy to clean. This makes for easier care and handling of the filter in the field. All coating layers are applied in a furnace to bond the coating to the glass.
All Hoya REVO filters have very low-profile aluminium filter frames to house the glass and keep it perfectly parallel to the plane of the CCD or COS sensor while providing enough rigidity to hold up to years of use. The low-profile frame also makes the filters compatible with a wide array of super and ultra wide-angle lenses.
Hoya REVO series filters are available in sizes from 37mm to 82mm, browse the entire Hoya filter line-up here.
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Polarising Filters|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: N/A|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: N/A|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: N/A|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: N/A|
|Maximum magnification: N/A|
|Maximum aperture (number): N/A|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: N/A|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (number): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: N/A|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: N/A|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.