Canon Pixma Pro-200 A3+ Photo Printer
Product Code: 1160148F
The Pixma Pro-200 A3+ is the latest photo printer from Canon which features a new 8-ink dye-based pigment system 'Chroma Life 100+' designed to deliver even more vibrant colours and deeper blacks.
- Lates Chroma Life 100+ 8-ink dye-based pigment system provides highly refined results
- Borderless A3+ printing for oversized photos at up to 329 mm x 483 mm
- Fast and easy to connect wireless printing ideal for home users and office based printing
- Compact and lightweight despite larger print capacity with a bright 3” LCD monitor
- Deeper blacks and improved reproduction in reds and blues for all types of reproductions
Canon Pixma Pro-200 A3+ Photo Printer
Canon’s new 8-ink dye-based pigment system delivers an expanded colour gamut for vibrant, high-quality photographs. With PIXMA PRO-200, you also get deeper black impression and improved reproduction in reds and blues. The grey and light grey inks help to achieve exceptional monochrome prints too and speed up the printing process, making an excellent choice for photo enthusiasts and aspiring photographers.
Pixma Pro-200 Key features
- 8-colour dye-based ink system
- Borderless A3+ printing
- High-speed printing
- Wireless and Ethernet connectivity
- 3-inch LCD display
- Compact, lightweight frame
Impressive high-quality photographs
With a superior 8-colour dye-based ink system, you’re guaranteed exceptional reproduction, richer colours, and vibrant professional printing, every time.
Versatile paper options
With versatile media handling and customisable printing sizes, users can enhance their photographs on a variety of paper including fine art, borderless and panoramic. Click here to view our ranges of photo papers.
Quick and easy to use
The built-in 3-inch LCD display shows current ink levels, users can perform printer maintenance, and access printer instructions at a glance with excellent results with ease.
Perfect printing every time
With 3 paper feed options and auto paper skew correction function, you can bid farewell to misalignment and printing fails, no matter what paper you’re using.
One seamless process
Canon's user-friendly PPL software means you can shoot and send photos with ease from popular photography programs for a one-stop edit-to-print experience.
Chroma Life 100+ Ink System
Canon's 8-ink dye-based system delivers a wider colour gamut for vibrant, high-quality photographs. With the Canon PIXMA PRO-200 prints show deeper blacks and improved reproduction in reds and blues. The grey and light grey inks help to achieve exceptional monochrome prints too and speed up the printing process.
What's in the box
- PIXMA PRO-200
- Power cord UK type
- Power cord Pan-European type
- CD-Printing Tray
- Setup software & User’s manual CD (CD only for Windows)
- Users Guide (E-manual)
- European Warranty System (EWS) A3 Leaflet
|Offer Category: Accessories|
|Offer Product Type: A3 Printers|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
The Canon Pixma Pro-200 A3+ Photo Printer boasts a new ink delivery system referred to as the Chroma Life 100+. This provides users with durability as well as richer printed results. This comes in the form of deeper blacks and improved reds and blues. We can see this being suitable for a range of photo printing requirements, from portraits and weddings to fine art such as landscape printing.
Convenient features from Canon include easy to connect WiFi printing, a large 3 inch monitor for printer control and borderless A3+ capacity for that extra size print. Previous users of the Canon pro-100s could well consider this a worthy upgrade as well as anyone interested in printing at A3 or slightly larger sizes.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.