This product has been discontinued.
Canon PIXMA PRO-100S A3+ Photo Printer
Professional quality, cloud connected, 8-ink, A3+ printer ideal for photo enthusiasts from the Canon Pixma Pro-100S A3+view full description
Trade in bonus
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now! and get a bonus of up to £100
Product Code: 1160146K
Canon Pixma Pro-100S A3+ Printer Summary
Professional quality, cloud connected, 8-ink, A3+ printer ideal for photo enthusiasts
This professional A3+ printer boasts an 8-ink dye based system for gallery-quality prints you'll be proud to display or sell, plus Wi-Fi and full cloud connectivity for easy integration with existing workflows.
- 8-ink dye based system for professional quality prints
- Print directly from cloud-based photo and storage services
- Wireless printing from your PC, tablet and smartphone
- Easy integration with professional editing software
- Wide range of Canon and other specialist papers supported
Stunning long lasting colour and mono prints
Express yourself in rich, glossy and vibrant colour photos and stunning mono prints thanks to an 8-ink dye based system with three monochrome inks, which uses Chromalife 100+ for enhanced colour reproduction and improved permanence. See our full range of photo printer inks here.
Print great looking photos fast
Experience gallery quality prints with virtually no waiting around. The Canon Pixma Pro-100S A3 is designed for speed and delivers a borderless 4 x 6” photo in just 34 seconds and an A3+ bordered print in approx. 90 seconds.
Use the Pro Gallery Print app for the iPad® to work seamlessly with professional cloud-based photography services such as Zenfolio and SmugMug.
Print from popular cloud services
Print photos directly from your preferred cloud storage services including Facebook, Dropbox, Google Drive™ and OneDrive using PIXMA Cloud Link.
Wireless printing from your tablet and smartphone
Print directly and easily from your tablet or smartphone using the PIXMA Printing Solutions app. An Ethernet connection makes it simple to integrate the PIXMA PRO-100S into your workflow.
Easy integration with professional editing software
Take the hassle out of finding the correct print settings by using Canon’s Print Studio Pro plugin, which is compatible with Adobe Photoshop® and Lightroom – so you can print straight from your professional editing software.
Versatile media support
Compatible with a choice of professional quality printer paper from Canon, plus specialist papers from manufacturers such as Hahnemühle and Canon.
Easy CD printing
Print labels directly onto compatible CDs using Direct Disc Print to create a professional look for your media.
What's in the box
- PIXMA PRO-100S A3+ printer
- Power cord
- Print head
- 8 individual ink tanks
- CD printing tray
- Setup CD-ROM (CD only for Windows – Mac drivers available online*)
- Starter guide
Produce stunning A3+ sized prints, with a quick print time and great quality colour and monochroime replicas thanks to Canon's 8-ink dye system.
- Produce stunning A3+ prints
- PIXMA app compatible
- Quick printing - A3+ in 90secs
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.