Canon Luster Photo Paper A2 - 25 Sheets
Achieve vivid colour and stunning monochrome photographic printing with Photo Paper Pro Luster, a professional photo paper with lustre texture for a traditional photolab look which you can create at home.
This smooth satin inkjet photo paper is reminiscent of traditional resin coated papers used in darkrooms. It has been designed for professional photographers looking to show their work to its best advantage without sending images to a photolab.
Genuine Canon photo papers have a micro-porous coating that quickly absorbs ink deep below the surface to prevent any excess ink from being left on the paper's surface. The result: instant-dry photo prints.
Optimised for use with the Canon PIXMA Pro photo printers, Photo Paper Pro Luster offers exceptional image quality and longevity. When used with genuine Canon LUCIA or ChromaLife100+ inks it protects photos from degradation caused by gas and light, to protect precious memories so you can display or sell your images with confidence.
Fast drying times, water resistance and a glossier surface than semi-gloss paper, are attributed to its fine particle-sized coating. Consistent image tone and colour regardless of lighting conditions under which the image is displayed making it ideal paper for studios and exhibitions.
|Offer Category: Accessories|
|Offer Product Type: Photo Paper|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.