Canon ImagePROGRAF PRO-1000
The Canon ImagePROGRAF PRO-1000 prints exquisite high quality images up to A2 size quickly and efficiently. Every design aspect has been considered carefully and it excels in producing high levels of detail and colour.view full description
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 1160127P
Earn 1099 Park Points
Finance available - See options
Canon ImagePROGRAF PRO-1000 A2 Desktop Printer SUMMARY
- Desktop printer with sizes from 4x6? up to A2
- Advanced LUCIA PRO 12-ink system with new micro capsuled material
- Produces borderless images
- Fast printing speeds and accurate colour
- Gloss, matte, fine art paper, and canvas support
- High colour levels, broad colour gamut, dynamic colour range, more detail - even in darker areas
- Chroma Optimiser ink technology for uniform glossiness and unwanted bronzing
- LUCIA PRO ink system with 4 dedicated monochrome inks
- Rigid chassis and additional manual feed tray for heavier paper types
- Large capacity front-loading 80ml ink tanks
- Exclusive photo black and matte black nozzles prevent ink wastage
- Transfer images and print straight from cameras that support Wireless PictBridge
- Updated Print Studio Pro plugin with Contrast Reproduction feature
- Digital Photo Professional software
- Wireless and Cloud connectivity using Canon PRINT app or computer Wi-Fi
- Print directly via Wi-Fi on PictBridge compatible cameras
Canon ImagePROGRAF PRO-1000 Large Format Printer FEATURES
Print in stunning quality with the imagePROGRAF PRO-1000 A2 desktop printer that offers high levels of colour and detail. An advanced 12-ink system faithfully brings your pictures to life.
Print up to A2
Enjoy the ability to print striking, borderless images up to A2 without compromising quality. Take advantage of fast print speeds and colour accuracy, with a variety of media types supported from gloss, matte, fine art papers, and canvas you're guaranteed to get the look and feel you desire.
Greater detail and colour
With a new LUCIA PRO 12-ink system your images will be faithfully reproduced in print. A newly developed micro capsuled material for LUCIA PRO ink achieves higher levels of colour, with a broader colour gamut and more detail than before. A wide dynamic range of colours and detail in darker areas will help capture all the subtleties of your photography, from 4x6" prints right up to A2.
Canon's Chroma Optimizer ink technology helps to achieve uniform glossiness when printing on glossy paper. By being applied over the printed image Chroma Optimizer regulates the surface reflection to deliver natural colour reproduction in the finished print. This creates images with deep black density and prevents unwanted bronzing in your prints.
Incredible black and white printing
You can produce fantastic black & white prints with neutral tones thanks to the LUCIA PRO ink system's four dedicated monochrome inks photo black, matt black, grey, and photo grey.
The imagePROGRAF PRO-1000 printer inherits the red line from the EOS series a symbol of exceptional quality. With a professional and functional design, this desktop model is sure to inspire professional and amateur photographers alike. It features a rigid chassis to ensure accurate ink ejection, and an additional manual feed tray lets you work with heavier paper types.
Large capacity 80ml ink tanks reduce the need for frequent ink changes, and a simple-to-replace maintenance cartridge increase efficiency for high volume print users. All 12 inks are easily loaded from the front of the printer and are housed behind a flip down cover.
Economical and efficient
Exclusive matte black and photo black nozzles prevent wasting of ink and time when switching, based on the media type being used.
Versatile colour management and settings
Canon's Print Studio Pro plug-in features a new screen layout that makes it easier for you to adjust the printer, paper, layout, and colour settings, to help deliver the best quality prints. You can create favourite settings that you feel comfortable with and come back to them time and time again. Colour management is easier than ever, with a simple box to allow ICC profile selection, rendering intent, and a brand new feature to enable soft proofing.
Print Studio Pro plug-in
The Print Studio Pro plug-in is the perfect workflow link between your images and the finished print. The plug-in's new 'Contrast reproduction' feature delivers images with high detail to be printed with incredible sharpness and clarity.
Improve your productivity and efficiency with wireless and Cloud connectivity. Simply download the Canon PRINT app on your iOS or Android device, or print via your PC or laptop's Wi-Fi connection. On PictBridge compatible cameras you can even print directly via Wi-Fi.
The imagePROGRAF PRO-1000 allows Canon EOS camera users to print their images confidently, using purpose built photo and printing software: Digital Photo Professional and the Print Studio Pro plug-in. This unique Canon input-output workflow allows users to edit and print their Canon EOS images, whilst retaining the original detail and clarity from when they were first captured.
The Canon Image PROGRAF PRO-1000 prints exquisite high quality images up to A2 size quickly and efficiently. Every design aspect has been considered carefully and it excels in producing high levels of detail and colour.
- Borderless prints
- Sharp and clear prints
- Great connectivity
- Streamlined workflow
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.