Canon Extender EF 1.4x III
The updated mark III version of the Canon Extender EF 1.4x III has improved communication with the body, is dust and water resistant and provides outstanding image quality in a small, light form.
- Small and light enough to carry anywhere in your pack
- Third generation model offers improved optical quality and communication with camera
- Weather sealing matches that of the L series lenses for outdoor photographers
- Canon’s super spectra and fluorine coatings employed resulting in no image quality loss
- Impressive extended race with only one light stop penalty
Canon Extender EF 1.4x III
Extend the reach of your lens without losing image quality. Perfect for press, nature and sports photographers, this compact extender increases the focal length of your Canon L-series telephoto or telephoto zoom lens' by a factor of 1.4x, with higher AF accuracy and improved communication between camera and lens.
- Extends the focal length of the master lens by 1.4x
- Superb image quality
- Dust and moisture resistant construction
- Enhanced communication between lens and camera
- Super spectra coating reduces flare and ghosting
- Fluorine coatings resists smears and fingerprints
The Extender EF 1.4x III from Canon is designed to work in conjunction with L-series IS super-telephoto lenses, extending their focal length by a factor of 1.4x. The design ensures there is no loss of lens performance or image quality with these premium lenses.
Canon has used anti-reflection materials inside the lens-barrel and a coating around the outer edges of the lens elements reduce flare. Construction is resistant to dust and water, helping photographers to continue working outdoors in poor weather.
Compatible with L-Series telephoto and telephoto zoom lenses
The Extender EF 1.4x III is compatible with most telephoto and telephoto zoom lenses within Canon’s flagship professional L-series range, extending the focal length while only reducing the effective aperture of the lens by one stop. Also available as the Canon Extender EF 2x III. Browse for Canon EF lenses here.
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Canon Lenses EF mount|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: N/A|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): 72|
|Length (mm): 27|
|Weight (g): 222|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: N/A|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: N/A|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: N/A|
|Maximum magnification: N/A|
|Maximum aperture (number): N/A|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: N/A|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (number): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: N/A|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: N/A|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
A great choice for professional photographers who want extra reach. Superb optical quality and construction is matched with an built-in microcomputer for seamless communication between camera body, lens and extender.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.