Canon Extender EF 2x III
Giving twice the reach when used with L-series telephoto lenses, the mark III Canon Extender EF 2x III is ideal for a range of assignments from press, sports to all types of nature photography.
- Small and light enough to carry anywhere
- Third generation models offer improved optical quality and communication
- Weather sealing matches that of the L series lenses
Canon Extender EF 2x III
Extend the reach of your lens without losing image quality. Perfect for press, nature and sports photographers, this compact extender increases the focal length of your Canon L-series telephoto or telephoto zoom lens by a factor of 2x, with higher AF accuracy and improved communication between camera and lens.
- Extends the focal length of the master lens by 2x
- Superb image quality
- Dust and moisture resistant construction
- Enhanced communication between lens and camera
- Super spectra coating reduces flare and ghosting
- Fluorine coatings resists smears and fingerprints
The Extender EF 2x III from Canon is designed to work with L-series IS super-telephoto lenses, extending their focal length by 100% - or double. The design ensures there is no loss of lens performance or image quality with Canon’s EF lenses.
Canon has used anti-reflection materials inside the lens-barrel and a coating around the outer edges of the lens elements reduce flare. Construction is resistant to dust and water, helping photographers to continue working outdoors in poor weather.
Compatible with L-Series telephoto and telephoto zoom lenses
The Extender EF 2x III is compatible with most telephoto and telephoto zoom lenses within Canon’s flagship professional L-series range, extending the focal length while only reducing the effective aperture of the lens by two stops. Also available as the Extender EF 1.4X III with 40% increased range at one stop of light.
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Canon Lenses EF mount|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: N/A|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): 72|
|Length (mm): 53|
|Weight (g): 325|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: Yes|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: N/A|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: N/A|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: Canon EF|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: N/A|
|Maximum magnification: N/A|
|Maximum aperture (number): N/A|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: Full Frame|
|Minimum focal length: N/A|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (number): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: N/A|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: N/A|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: Teleconverter|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
A great choice for professional photographers who want extra reach. Superb optical quality and construction is matched with an built-in microcomputer for seamless communication between camera body, lens and extender.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.