Canon EOS M50 Mark II Mirrorless Camera With 18-150mm Lens Black
The Canon EOS M50 Mark II Mirrorless Camera With 18-150mm Lens Black is perfect for vlogging and live streaming with Dual Pixel AF and touchscreen video control of superb 4K movies including vertical.
Canon EOS M50 II And 18-150mm Lens Black Summary
The upgraded Canon EOS M50 Mark II camera with versatile M18-150mm Lens kit has everything you need for easy vlogging and everyday portable shooting. The camera body and lens in classic black remains the same as the previous model with a couple of clever differences. Movies can now be controlled directly from the LCD screen, perfect when recording a piece to camera during a vlog. The mark II M50 also includes Canon’s state of the art Autofocus system, Dual Pixel CMOS AF. This provides users with the most advanced Eye and Face detect capabilities available and can also be adjusted via the touchscreen.
Features at a glance
- 24.1 megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor
- The latest Dual Pixel CMOS AF with Eye Detect AF
- Full HD 60p Movie with Dual Pixel AF
- 4K and Vertical Movie modes
- Use as a webcam and for Live YouTube streaming
- 10 fps high speed shooting
- Available as M50 II body only or with a 15-45mm lens kit in white
Vertical movie shooting has also been added for social media sharing in native formats, along with HDMI output for live streaming events and gaming.
The EOS M50 Mark II isn’t just a one trick pony being widely used for business calls and video conferencing with the Canon EOS webcam utility. Check out our blog post how to use a camera for live streaming for a link to download Canon’s software.
Canon EOS M50 Mark II camera body in More Detail
Videos and photos your audience will love
Enjoy next-level performance – amazing photos with shallow depth of field, movies that sound and look great and high-quality live streaming.* Shoot video up to 4K resolution and photos at up to 10fps.
Smartphone simplicity and connectivity
Stream direct to YouTube over Wi-Fi* and get images and movies off your camera and onto your smart device fast – no wires required. Clean HDMI out allows a connection to live-capture cards and pro-quality streaming.
Smart tech that empowers you to be creative
Intelligent tech automatically captures the atmosphere of the moment even in the most challenging light. Customisable Picture Styles let you make your own creative mark.
Shoot the way you want
Compose with a super-versatile Vari-Angle screen or a high-quality EVF (electronic view finder). Change lenses to change your perspective and your style, and even add a microphone and Speedlite flash.
Captivating content that’s easy to shoot
Smooth, cinematic Dual Pixel CMOS AF with Eye/Face tracking keeps subjects sharp. Touchscreen controls and Movie Self Timer makes vlogging and streaming easy
|Offer Category: N/A|
|Offer Product Type: N/A|
|Model: Canon EOS M50|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: Yes|
|Built-in flash: Yes|
|Battery Life (CIPA): 305|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): 10.0|
|Custom white balance: Yes|
|Digital zoom: N/A|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): 24|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: Yes|
|Flash range (metres): N/A|
|Focal length (equiv.): N/A|
|Focal length multiplier: 1.60|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: Yes|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|ISO: Auto, 100-25600 (expands to 51200)|
|JPEG quality levels: N/A|
|Live view: Yes|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: Yes|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: N/A|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): 51200|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: N/A|
|Manual focus: Yes|
|Microphone port: Yes|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum ISO: N/A|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: 143|
|Number of white balance presets: N/A|
|Optical zoom multiplier: N/A|
|Orientation sensor: Yes|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Processor: Digic 8|
|Remote control: Yes|
|Screen dots: 1040000|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: Yes|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): N/A|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: N/A|
|Timelapse recording: Yes|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: N/A|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: 2360000|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.