Canon EOS M50 Mark II Mirrorless Camera Body Only Black
The updated Canon EOS M50 Mark II Camera Body in Black serves content creators and vloggers with 4K, Full HD 60p Movies with Dual Pixel AF and acts as a webcam for conferring and Live YouTube streaming.
- This update significantly improves useability whilst keeping everything that was awesome
- Diverse video capabilities for any purpose including vertical movies, high quality 4K and Full HD 60p
- Live streaming for Youtube directly from camera over WiFi
- Easy to use webcam and video conferencing software available free of charge
- Canon’s latest Dual Pixel CMOS AF with Eye Detect added for incredibly fast and accurate focussing
Canon EOS M50 Mark II Camera Body Only Black Summary
The updated Canon EOS M50 Mark II camera body follows on from the extremely popular first model, loved for its’ ease of use for vlogging and everyday lightweight shooting experience. The camera body (in black) has remained the same (if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it, right?) with a couple of important differences, such as the ability to control recording directly from the LCD screen. This minor improvement can make a huge difference when recording a piece to camera during a vlog for example.
Other significant updates to the mark II M50 include the addition of Canon’s state of the art Autofocus system, Dual Pixel CMOS AF. This provides users with the most advanced Eye and Face detect capabilities available and can also be adjusted via the touchscreen.
Features at a glance
- 24.1 megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor
- The latest Dual Pixel CMOS AF with Eye Detect AF
- Full HD 60p Movie with Dual Pixel AF
- 4K and Vertical Movie modes
- Use as a webcam and for Live YouTube streaming
- 10 fps high speed shooting
- Available as this body only or with a 15-45mm lens kit in black and M50 II white lens kit models.
Vertical movie shooting has also been added for social media sharing in native formats, along with HDMI output for live streaming events or gaming.
The EOS M50 Mark II isn’t just a one trick pony being widely used for business calls and video conferencing with the Canon EOS webcam utility. Check out our blog post how to use a camera for live streaming for a link to download Canon’s software.
Canon EOS M50 Mark II camera body in More Detail
Videos and photos your audience will love
Enjoy next-level performance – amazing photos with shallow depth of field, movies that sound and look great and high-quality live streaming.* Shoot video up to 4K resolution and photos at up to 10fps.
Smartphone simplicity and connectivity
Stream direct to YouTube over Wi-Fi* and get images and movies off your camera and onto your smart device fast – no wires required. Clean HDMI out allows a connection to live-capture cards and pro-quality streaming.
Smart tech that empowers you to be creative
Intelligent tech automatically captures the atmosphere of the moment even in the most challenging light. Customisable Picture Styles let you make your own creative mark.
Shoot the way you want
Compose with a super-versatile Vari-Angle screen or a high-quality EVF (electronic view finder). Change lenses to change your perspective and your style, and even add a microphone and Speedlite flash.
Captivating content that’s easy to shoot
Smooth, cinematic Dual Pixel CMOS AF with Eye/Face tracking keeps subjects sharp. Touchscreen controls and Movie Self Timer makes vlogging and streaming easy
Canon EOS M50 Mark 2 Sample Images
With EF M15-45mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM Lens. Focal length: 32mm. Exposure: 1/2500. f/5.6 ISO 2500
With EF M32mm f/1.4 STM Lens. Focal length: 32mm. Exposure: 1/125. f/5.6 ISO 2500
With EF M32mm f/1.4 STM Lens. Focal length: 32mm. Exposure: 1/100. f/4 ISO 800
|Offer Category: N/A|
|Offer Product Type: N/A|
|Model: Canon EOS M50|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: Yes|
|Built-in flash: Yes|
|Battery Life (CIPA): 305|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): 10.0|
|Custom white balance: Yes|
|Digital zoom: N/A|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): 24|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: Yes|
|Flash range (metres): N/A|
|Focal length (equiv.): N/A|
|Focal length multiplier: 1.60|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: Yes|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|ISO: Auto, 100-25600 (expands to 51200)|
|JPEG quality levels: N/A|
|Live view: Yes|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: Yes|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: N/A|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): 51200|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: N/A|
|Manual focus: Yes|
|Microphone port: Yes|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum ISO: N/A|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: 143|
|Number of white balance presets: N/A|
|Optical zoom multiplier: N/A|
|Orientation sensor: Yes|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Processor: Digic 8|
|Remote control: Yes|
|Screen dots: 1040000|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: Yes|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): N/A|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: N/A|
|Timelapse recording: Yes|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: N/A|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: 2360000|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: N/A|
The updated mark II Canon EOS M50 keeps everything we loved from the first version and simply made it better. That is precisely the kind of camera update users favour, keeping the same ergonomic, easy to use shooting experience and improving it. In particular this model suits social media content creators and anyone who live streams or attends video conferences. The super versatile 3” Vari-Angle screen and high-quality OLED EVF make it easy to compose and shoot movies and stills both vertically and horizontally.
Video capabilities include 4K, Full HD in 60p, 120p in 720, all of which now harness Canon’s incredibly accurate Dual Pixel CMOS AF with Eye Detect. This makes it much easier to focus on subjects, which is especially useful for vloggers capturing video at close quarters. Photographers will appreciate the 24.1 megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor included in this camera as it captures beautifully detailed images at up to 10fps. A comprehensive range of mirrorless lenses is also available to suit any videography or photography subjects. All together this is an excellent upgrade to an already super popular model.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.