Canon EOS 250D Digital SLR Camera Body Black
The world's lightest Digital SLR body with a Vari-angle screen, the Canon EOS 250D in black is also light and powerful with a 24.1MP sensor that easily captures great photos & clear, sharp 4K movies.
Canon EOS 250D Camera Body
The world's lightest DSLR with vari-angle screen, with classic feel and intuitive design. The large 24.1MP sensor with Dual Pixel CMOS AF and the Canon DIGIC 8 processor deliver superb photos and 4K video, effortlessly connected to your smart device.
Powerful, light, easy
Designed to be simple and fun to use, EOS 250D is the world's lightest DSLR with vari-angle screen and fuses classic handling with an optical viewfinder that shows the world as it really is.
Stunning images and 4K movies
24.1MP photos and 4K movies, clear, sharp, and packed with colour even in low light thanks to an APS-C sensor, powerful autofocus, DIGIC 8 with Digital Lens Optimizer.
Made for you
Enjoy point and shoot simplicity, while Guided UI and Creative Assist mode help unlock your creativity.
The Vari-Angle touchscreen makes awkward angles and selfies easy.
Connected to your life
It's easy to share images with friends and family – automatically send your images to your compatible smart device with Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity.
Best of both worlds
Whether you capture the moment at 5 fps with the optical viewfinder, or use Dual Pixel CMOS AF Live View with Eye Auto Focus, you can enjoy pin-sharp results.
Life in motion
4K movie with Digital Image Stabilizer provides life-like detail for your 4K TV. 4K Frame Grab extracts photos from your movies, 4K time-lapse turn hours into seconds.
Product features in detail
24.1-megapixel APS-C sensor and DIGIC 8 processor
For superb image quality, even in low light
See things as they really are – clear and simple
For incredible resolution
Dual Pixel CMOS AF
When using Live View mode, focusing is fast for photos and smooth for movies
Shoot from any angle and control the camera with familiar touchscreen gestures
Guided user interface helps you learn
Friendly, hands-on advice that helps you learn how to get the image you want
Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
A constant connection between camera and smart device** for simple, automatic sharing
Try new looks and enhance your images
|Offer Category: Digital Cameras|
|Offer Product Type: Digital SLR Cameras|
|Model: Canon EOS 250D|
|AE Bracketing: 3 stops|
|Autofocus Modes: Single|
|Articulated Screen: Fully articulated|
|Aperture priority: Yes|
|Battery: Battery Pack|
|Built-in flash: Yes|
|Battery Life (CIPA): 1070|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): 5|
|Custom white balance: Yes|
|Digital zoom: N/A|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): 24|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: 5 stops|
|External flash: Yes|
|Flash range (metres): N/A|
|Focal length (equiv.): N/A|
|Focal length multiplier: 1.6|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): 216|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): 686|
|Weight (g): 19595|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): 449|
|Image ratio w:h: 04:03|
|Camera Image stabilization: No|
|ISO: Auto, 100 - 25600 (expands to 51200)|
|JPEG quality levels: Fine, standard|
|Live view: Yes|
|Camera Lens mount: Canon EF-S|
|Manual exposure mode: Yes|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: 25600|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): 51200|
|Max resolution: 6000 x 4000|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): 1/4000|
|Maximum aperture: N/A|
|Manual focus: Yes|
|Microphone port: Yes|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum ISO: 100|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): 30|
|Metering modes: Multi|
|Number of focus points: 3975|
|Number of white balance presets: 6|
|Optical zoom multiplier: N/A|
|Orientation sensor: Yes|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Processor: DIGIC 8|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: 1040000|
|Screen size: 3"|
|Screen type: LCD|
|Shutter priority: Yes|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): 26|
|Sensor size: APS-C|
|Sensor type: CMOS|
|Storage types: SD (UHS-I)|
|Subject / scene modes: N/A|
|Timelapse recording: Yes|
|Camera Type: DSLR|
|Uncompressed format: RAW|
|Camera USB: USB 2.0 (480Mbit/sec)|
|USB charging: N/A|
|Viewfinder coverage: 95%|
|Viewfinder magnification: 0.87|
|Viewfinder resolution: N/A|
|Viewfinder type: Optical|
|Video formats: H.264|
|Video Mode Categories: 4K UHD|
|Video Modes: 1920 x 1080 @ 50p / 60 Mbps, MP4, H.264, AAC|
|WB Bracketing: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.