Canon Power Zoom Adapter PZ-E1
This product has been discontinued.
The Canon Power Zoom Adapter PZ-E1 produces high quality, smooth zooms for movie recording, and is ideally suited for shooting news and documentaries, although performs very well across other types of videography.
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
Canon Power Zoom Adapter PZ-E1 SUMMARY
- Delivers high quality, dynamic, and smooth zooms for movies
- Fingertip slider zoom control with fine speed control
- Lock lever with release button for fast, secure attachment to lens
- Powered by AAA batteries
- Compact, lightweight design
- Wi-Fi remote controllable with smart device and Wi-Fi-enabled camera with the Canon Camera Connect app
- Perfect for shooting news footage and documentaries
Compatible with the Canon EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM lens
Product features in detail
The Canon PZ-E1 Power Zoom Adapter offers smooth control right at your fingertips when shooting movies, in a lightweight and compact package that is powered by easily available AAA batteries.
It allows you to conduct smooth and dynamic zooming to capture varied perspectives, and zoom in to distant subjects, or pull back for a wider perspective using the slider control. You can easily and quickly track your subjects at the push of a button, so is ideal for shooting documentaries or news footage, but works equally well across other situations.
It also features a fine speed control lever to change between different zoom speeds, and has a lock lever and release button for secure and fast attachment to the lens.
The adapter can be seamlessly remotely controlled with a smart device and a Wi-Fi-enabled camera with the Canon Camera Connect app, so lets you record footage without disturbing your subject.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.