Canon EF 600mm f/4L IS III USM Super Telephoto Lens
Featuring an advanced, lightweight design, the mark 3 Canon EF 600mm f/4L IS III USM lens is a firm favourite amongst sports and wildlife photographers, with 5 stop image stabilisation and pro optics.
An exceptional super-telephoto performance
Outstanding image quality and professional performance from the world's lightest 600mm f/4 lens, which can be used hand held thanks to its portable design and five-stop Image Stabilizer.
Superb quality from an advanced optical formula
- Fluorite lens elements and SWC coatings combine to deliver superb image quality
- An f/4 maximum aperture and nine-bladed diaphragm allow for smooth out-of-focus backgrounds with beautiful bokeh
The world's lightest 600mm f/4 – ideal for travel
- An advanced optical design makes this the lightest 600mm f/4 lens in the world. It's portable and ideal for travel.
- L-series construction is robust, with weather sealing that protects against dust and moisture
- Thermal insulation maintains image quality when shooting in high temperatures
Focus quickly and accurately, on moving subjects
- A ring-type USM autofocus motor brings subjects into sharp focus quickly and quietly
- Full-time manual focus override allows focusing adjustments to be made quickly, without switching focus modes
- The speed of manual focusing can be changed to allow finer control
- Power focus controls can be used to create professional pull-focus effects when shooting video
Stay sharp when shooting handheld or in low light
- A five-stop Image Stabilizer prevents blur from camera shake when shooting handheld or in low light**
- A fast f/4 maximum aperture permits faster shutter speeds in low light
- The lens's lightweight design allows handheld shooting for longer periods of time
React quickly when shooting, using customisable controls
- Instinctive fingertip controls can start, stop or lock autofocusing and recall a previous pre-set focus distance
- Controls for IS mode, AF mode, focusing range and focus preset are easy to find quickly when you're shooting
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Canon Lenses EF mount|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: Yes|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): 168|
|Length (mm): 448|
|Weight (g): 3050|
|Distance scale: Yes|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: Yes|
|Focal length: 600 mm|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: Yes|
|Hood supplied: Yes|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: 600|
|Maximum magnification: 0.15|
|Maximum aperture (number): 4|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: 600|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): 0.15|
|Minimum aperture (number): 32|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: 9|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: Super UD + fluorite elements, Air Sphere + Super Spectra + fluorine coatings|
|Tripod collar: Yes|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.