Canon Cinema EOS C200 EF Professional Camcorder + EF 24-105mm f/4 IS USM II Lens
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 1638102G
Earn 5899 Park Points
Finance available - See options
Canon Cinema EOS C200 EF Professional Camcorder + EF 24-105mm f/4 IS USM II Lens Kit Summary
Canon EOS C200 Camcorder
Canon EF 24-105mm f4L IS II USM Lens
Product features in detail
As the first Cinema EOS camera to support the new RAW recording format Cinema RAW Light the EOS C200 provides the same flexibility in colour grading as Cinema RAW in a smaller file size, enabling filmmakers to record internally to a CFast 2.0 card.
Newly developed Canon Dual DIGIC DV6 processors provide the ability to record internally 4K UHD/50P MP4, 4K DCI RAW and continuous 120fps High Frame Rate (HFR) in Full HD without crop. At the same time, advances in Dual Pixel CMOS Auto Focus (AF) technology and a new touch screen LCD monitor provide smooth AF operation and effective tracking.
Capability drives creativity
Supporting up to 15-stops of dynamic range with Cinema RAW Light and up to 13-stops of dynamic range in MP4 (Canon Log / Log 3), the camera is perfect for capturing highlight and shadow details.
The EOS C200 is also capable of delivering both slow and fast motion recording at up to 120fps with no crop in Full HD/MP4, ideal for those wanting creative slow motion capture.
An ISO range of 100 to 102,400 guarantees excellent performance, even in difficult lighting conditions, such as when quickly switching between locations. The built-in optical ND filters of up to 10 stops provide further flexibility and convenience, allowing filmmakers to shoot in bright light and expand the depth of field control.
Advanced operability and ergonomic design
The EOS C200's lightweight body of just 1.4kg is designed for comfortable hand-held shooting and will benefit those who are filming for long periods. The compact size also makes the camera suitable for mounting onto a drone or gimbal.
Built-in Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity allows for browser remote control and the ability to transfer files via FTP, whilst the camera's compatibility options mean new and existing accessories can be used, including Canon's electronic viewfinder - the EVF-V70.
Cinema RAW Light for next generation workflows
This format can also be processed using a Canon application, Cinema RAW Development.
Support for Cinema RAW Light is also scheduled for EDIUS Pro, Grass Valley's editing software, during 2017. Additionally, a future version of Final Cut Pro X from Apple Inc. will support Canon's Cinema RAW Light, using Canon RAW Plugin for Final Cut Pro X.
|Offer Category: Video|
|Offer Product Type: Pro Video Cameras|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: N/A|
|Built-in flash: N/A|
|Battery Life (CIPA): N/A|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): N/A|
|Custom white balance: N/A|
|Digital zoom: N/A|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: N/A|
|Flash range (metres): N/A|
|Focal length (equiv.): N/A|
|Focal length multiplier: N/A|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|JPEG quality levels: N/A|
|Live view: N/A|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: N/A|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: N/A|
|Manual focus: N/A|
|Microphone port: N/A|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum ISO: N/A|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: N/A|
|Number of white balance presets: N/A|
|Optical zoom multiplier: N/A|
|Orientation sensor: N/A|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: N/A|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: N/A|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): N/A|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: N/A|
|Timelapse recording: N/A|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: N/A|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: N/A|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: N/A|
This compact broadcast camcorder from Canon manages to squeeze a lot of technology into a frame that makes it suitable for those requiring a portable camcorder to capture broadcast quality output.
The kit with the EF 24-105mm f/4 IS USM Lens is ideal for those who want an all-round solution to record video through a very useful focal range at the wide-angle through to mid-telephoto for a wide-variety of shooting environments and applications.
Sitting between the Canon EOS C100 and the Canon EOS C300 II it brings RAW 4K capture capabilities and exceptional low light performance to the fore thanks to a combination of its Super 35mm CMOS Sensor, Dual DIGIC DV6 Image Processors and an ISO Range that goes up to 102,400.
The Cinema RAW Light format also provides up to 15-stops of dynamic range for rcher, fuller
Professional quality broadcasting abilities aside, this also contains a plethora of connectivity options to ensure that it isn't just for capturing video, but broadcasting it too - with XLR and SDI connections helping to output professional standard video and audio.
- A range of 4K capture modes to ensure modern requirements and standards are met
- Good all round lens combination
- Exceptional Dual Pixel CMOS AF function inherited from the latest Canon EOS DSLRs
- Great ISO range for really strong low-light performance
- Touch AF for quick and easy focusing using the LCD screen
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.