Calibrite ColorChecker Video XL With Case
When shooting video in wider scenes or from further away, the Calibrite ColorChecker Video XL With Case is ideal as it is larger than the standard model and includes the same calibration features.
Calibrite ColorChecker Video XL With Case Summary
Designed for longer and wider video scenes
The ColorChecker Video XL target is approximately two times as large as the standard ColorChecker Video target and includes the same series of chromatic colour chips, skin tone chips, grey chips, and illumination check chips. It is ideal for use with vector-scopes and waveforms, whether on camera or in software, ensuring accuracy with colour calibration.
Using a ColorChecker Video XL target allows you to capture the target at a greater distance or wider angle to speed up your colour grading workflow by achieving ideal exposure and colour balance, whether shooting with one camera or multiples, to:
- Set exposure
- Check highlights, shadows and mid-tones
- Establish accurate colour balance
- Match multiple cameras
- Edit for mixed lighting
The ColorChecker Video XL with Case is the same 58.42 x 49.53 x 6.67 cm target with a protective case to keep the target safe during travel and a shoulder length carry strap. The case is made of durable black polyester with a soft tricot interior and is configurable to a self-standing position or lies flat to situate the target for any scene. An elastic strap in each corner keeps the target secure, and a zippered back pocket offers additional storage.
|Offer Category: Computer Hardware|
|Offer Product Type: Colour Calibration|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.