B+W 67mm F-Pro 022 Light Yellow Filter 495 MRC
The B+W 022 yellow filter 495 is considered a basic filter for any black and white photographer.
The cloud sky looks very natural, but not yet dramatic. Distant views in light mist become clearer - an ideal filter especially for landscape and plant shots.
More contrast - colour filters increase contrast when taking black/white shots. Mainly used in plant and landscape photography, but also useful in portrait shots.
Coating: MRC broadband anti-reflection layer provides protection against dust and moisture as well as increased resistance to mechanical scratches on the glass surface.
Professional line: F-Pro filter holders have high mechanical stability at low height. They can be used on the most common wide-angle lenses without the risk of vignetting.
Made in Germany: Schneider Kreuznach (B W) - your precision mechanics specialist for filters, photography, optics and precision for more than 100 years.
- Reduce the amount of light according to the density
- Suitable for analogue and digital cameras
- Selective sharpness: achieve targeted larger aperture openings
- Long-term recordings, flow effects when water moves, "empty spaces"
- Wiping effects, continuous light traces
- Can be combined with each other for fine tuning
F-Pro 022 yellow filter – bright 495 – MRC packed in a sturdy filter storage box.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.