Boya BY-BMM400 Omnidirectional Conference Microphone with Speaker
The Boya ВY-ВММ400 Omnidirectional Conference Microphone with Speaker is compatible with smartphones, tablets and PC for great video and call sound quality without the need to download and install drivers.
Boya ВY-ВММ400 Omnidirectional Conference Microphone With Speaker Summary
The Boya ВY-ВММ400 Omnidirectional Conference Microphone With Speaker features a compact design with an omnidirectional polar pattern. It includes a with speaker making it ideal for video-recording and phone call conferences. The Boya ВY-ВММ400 also includes all necessary cables such as a 3.5mm TRRS connect cable, USB Type-C cable and USB Type-C to USB A cable. This provides universal connections for smartphones, tablets, PC and MP3 player and more.
Easy to Set Up
With portable and compact design and the included carry case, you can take BY-BMM400 with you nearly anywhere you go and turn easily any room into a conference facility at any anytime and anywhere. Just connect the BY-BMM400 receiver to a desktop or laptop computer or any other compatible devices, then start to picking up the sound, no needed to download and install drives.
Surface-mounted Applications, Professional Phone Calls and Video Conferences
The Boya ВY-ВММ400 Omnidirectional Conference Microphone With Speaker is ideal for surface-mounted applications. It features with a 12mm (0.5’’) omnidirectional microphone which can pick up sound sources within a 2m radius range and also has 360º voice coverage. The BY-BMM400 has an integrated built-in amplifier as well as volume gain control button. This helps smartphones, tablets and PC’s to deliver louder sound during phone calls or video conferences. There’s also a convenient control to adjust the sound level from the top of the device. The Boya ВY-ВММ400 produces a natural, clear sound with a better recording experience, ideal for video conference, phone calls and more.
- Compatible with smartphones, tablets, PC and other devices
- Ideal for video-shooting and visual conference calls
- Omni-directional polar pattern
- Excellent sound quality
- Portable and compact design
- Integrated microphone and amplifier
- Pick up sound at 2m (6.6’) radius, with 360º coverage
- 3.5mm headphone monitoring
- Volume gain control available with blue LED indicator
- Mute function
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.