Boya BY-BMW700 Wireless Conference Microphone
The Omnidirectional Boya BY-BMW700 Wireless Conference Microphone automatically hops channels on the 2.4GHz spectrum for natural, clear sound and is easy to use with no-driver plug and play operation.
Boya BY-BMW700 Wireless Conference Microphone Summary
The Boya BY-BMW700 Wireless Conference Microphone operates on the interference-free 2.4GHz wireless spectrum. It automatically hops channels to avoid static noise and audio dropouts. Pairing the transmitter to the receiver is simple with just one click on the transmitter and the USB receiver.
Easy to Get Started
Just connect the Boya BY-BMW700 Wireless Conference Microphone receiver to a desktop or laptop computer, then start to picking up the sound. There’s no need to download and install any drivers with this Boya mic.
Surface-mounted Applications, Professional for video conference, seminars and more
The Boya BY-BMW700 is ideal for surface-mounted applications. The Transmitter is Omnidirectional and can pick up sound sources within a 10m radius range. It produces a natural and clear sound for better recording experience, making it ideal for video conference, seminars and corporate events.
- Omnidirectional conference microphone
- Ideal for surface-mounted applications
- Enhanced speech Intelligibility
- Low-profile and professional design
- Improved sensitivity and signal to noise ratio
- Plug and play operation, no drivers needed
- Muting function available
- 2m (6.6') USB cable
- Pick-up sound at 10m radius, with 360-degree coverage
We also have a wired Conference Microphone With Speaker from Boya, which is a great alternative if you don't need wireless functionality.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.