Billingham Hadley One Full Camera Insert /Olive
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: J369319P
Earn 60 Park Points
Billingham Hadley One Full Size Insert in Olive Summary
The Billingham Hadley One Full Size Insert is perfect for the owner of a Hadley One bag who wishes to carry more kit around with them.
With this insert it becomes feasible to carry camera s such as the Canon 1DX, Canon 5D Mk 4 with battery grip and Hasselblad H6D (with HC80 lens) lens down.
Billingham Hadley One Full Size Insert in Olive features in detail
The Hadley One is a great piece of kit for those wishing to transport a laptop around with their kit, but it was designed with mid-sized DSLR ranges in mind.
This great accessory allows for the existing insert to be removed and replaced with one that snugly fits the whole bag – so carrying your pro kit (or simply extra lenses and accessories) has never been simpler or more secure.
- Customise compartments
- Matches the Olive coloured Hadley One bag
- Allows lenses to be securely stacked
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.