Billingham Hadley One - Half Camera Insert in Olive
Billingham Hadley One Half Camera Insert Oliveview full description
Trade in bonus
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now! and get a bonus of up to £100
Product Code: J369319S
Earn 33 Park Points
Billingham Hadley One Half Camera Insert (Olive) Summary
The Billingham Hadley One Half Camera Insert fits into the Hadley One bag, effectively doubling the amount of kit that you can store in a secure, upright manner.
The padding allows for delicate stacking of equipment, so you can be safe in the knowledge that you can not only carry more kit, but your precious cargo will be well protected.
Billingham Hadley One Half Camera Insert - Olive - features in detail
|Offer Category: Bags and Cases|
|Offer Product Type: Bag Accessories|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Internal height (mm): N/A|
|Internal length (mm): N/A|
|Internal width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Laptop section: N/A|
|Bag Material: N/A|
|Personal section: N/A|
|Tripod connection: N/A|
|Bag Type: N/A|
We love that the Hadley One has one half of the bag free for extra storage, which can prove to be practical indeed - for example to carry refreshments alongside a DSLR and a laptop.
This great accessory allows you to easily transform your Hadley One bag into a proper workhorse – this accessory doubles the amount of kit that you can carry.
- Matches the Olive coloured Hadley One bag
- Allows you to carry more kit securely
- Fold away and store without damaging the insert
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.