Benro Tortoise 14C Carbon Fibre Tripod With GX25 Ball Head Kit
With a combined weight of just 1.66kg the Benro Tortoise 14C Carbon Fibre Tripod and latest GX25 Ball Head Kit is perfect for travel, featuring no centre column, accessory mounts and 10kg payload.
Benro Tortoise 14C Carbon Fibre Tripod With GX25 Ball Head Kit Summary
The 14C + GX25 Kit is part of Benro’s adaptable carbon fibre Tortoise tripod kits. Designed to be lightweight and ultra-compact whilst maintaining excellent stability on all grounds, this tripod punches above its weight when it comes to load capacity. The 14C has a maximum load capacity of 10kg. The column-free design gives space for more nimble movements and reduced camera shake. The GX25 head has dual-panoramic modes and ergonomic knobs, all constructed out of durable aluminium. The combination of these two accessories makes the ideal travel companion to any photographer.
- 10kg Load Capacity
- Minimum Working Height of 18.5cm
- Maximum Working Height of 130cm
- Folded Down Height of 54cm
- 1.32kg lightweight construction
- 3x 1/4" accessory threads
- New GX25 Ballhead for positioning control
- Three-step, spider leg design
- Arca-type compatible QR plate
Spider Leg Design
Tortoise tripods have no central column which makes them extremely portable. With a diameter of just 8cm and a folded down height of 54cm, this tripod can be easily strapped onto a backpack. The braided carbon fibre composite spider leg design is adaptive to a range of leg angle adjustments, simply depress the pre-locking button for full movement until you reach the desired angle.
Easy twist locks make deployment of the tripod fast and effortless so that you can spend more time focusing on getting that perfect shot. The legs are incredibly adaptive to fit in a range of environments meaning that you will never find yourself in the wrong place at the wrong time.
GX25 Ball Head
Included in this kit is the GX25 Ball Head. The low-profile design of which allows for a much heavier payload. The ball head is perfect for smooth, controllable camera movement, ideal for the dual-panoramic mode which allows the head to pan 360-degrees from the quick-release platform, as well as from the base of the head.
Dual inclined internal lock rings are 30% stronger than previous models, for increased security of your kit whilst mounted. Additionally, calibration marks allow you to replicate movements with precise accuracy in quick succession.
Choice of Rubber or Spiked Feet
Be prepared for any location with a choice of spiked or rubber feet. Choose rubber feet for grip on smooth surfaces such as wood flooring and rock. Or, opt for the spiked feet on softer surfaces such as grass. The Tortoise 14C is adaptive to all of these environments.
Adaptive Screw Attachments
Choose between either the 1/4" or 3/8" camera/head attachment screw. Simply depress the thread to reveal the smaller option and attach your camera. Add on additional accessories into any of the three 1/4" threads in the main casting. Ideal for screens or phone holders.
- Benro Tortoise 14C Tripod
- GX25 Ball Head
- PU65 Quick Release Plate
- Padded Carrying Case
The Tortoise Series of tripod kits is available is one of the excellent Benro carbon tripods, available in a range of options from ultra lightweight series 0 through to Series 5 along with two video-specific models. These are combined with a suitable head from lightest and most compact to heaviest and sturdiest:
- Tortoise 03C Carbon Fibre Tripod with GX25 Low-Profile Dual Panoramic Ball head
- Tortoise 14C Carbon Fibre Tripod With GX25 Ball Head This version Series 1
- Tortoise 24C Carbon Fibre Tripod and GX30 Ball Head
- Tortoise 34C Carbon Fibre Tripod and GX35 Ball Head
- Tortoise 35C Carbon Fibre Tripod with GX35 Ball Head
- Benro Tortoise 24CLV Carbon Fibre Tripod with S4PRO Fluid Video Head
- Tortoise 34CLV Carbon Fibre Tripod with S4PRO Fluid Video Head
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.