Benro A3883 Aluminium Video Kit with Levelling Column and S6PRO head
The Benro A3883 is a versatile kit which includes an aluminium tripod with S6 PRO video head to support up to 6kg as well as a pan arm, plate and carrying case.
Benro A3883 Aluminium Video Kit with Levelling Column and S6PRO Head
The Aero 6 PRO is a travel video tripod that can support up to 6 kg. The reverse folding tripod legs allow the tripod to be compact for travel and the included flat base S6 PRO video head is removable. The centre column includes a levelling adapter so that the head can be levelled independently without having to adjust the tripod legs. The centre column converts to a short column for low angle shots. This Benro tripod also converts with one leg which can be unthreaded and joined with the centre column to become a fully functioning video monopod.
Ideal for a small video cameras and mirrorless rigs with accessories, the S6 PRO video head supports up to 6kg. Equipped with a 65mm flat base with a 3/8"-16 thread, the S6 PRO is a versatile creative tool allowing you to mount the head separately on sliders, jibs, or monopods. Other features include: pan and tilt lock, continuous pan and tilt drag, 6-step counterbalance (0-5), illuminated bubble level and two 1/4"-20 accessory mounts for attaching monitor arms or audio recorders directly to the head. This allows you to attach accessories without needing a cage or rig to do so. Tilt range for the Benro S6 PRO is +90o/-75o. The forward 90 degree tilt helps with table top setups. The S6 PRO also features metal ratchet style knobs and an improved CNC machined aluminium sliding camera plate.
- Reverse folding design - The legs reverse fold creating a compact travel friendly tripod.
- Levelling Center Column - A levelling base is attached to the top of the centre column making it easy to quickly level the head independently of the tripod.
- Removable Flat Base Head - The video head can be removed and used on other flat surfaces such as certain sliders, jibs, half ball adapters and more.
- 2-in-1 Column - The centre column can be used as a long column for additional height and short column for low to the ground shots.
- 6-Step Counterbalance - The S6 PRO head has 6 stages of counterbalance (0-5) which helps to properly balance your camera rig.
Benro A3883 Aluminium Video Kit Specifications
- Back Tilt Range: 45°
- Bubble Level: Yes
- Closed Length (in/cm): 27.76in / 70.5cm
- Converts to Monopod: No
- Counterbalance: Steps
- Drag Control: Continuous
- Foot Mount: Yes
- Foot Size (mm): Φ34*38.5
- Foot Type: A6061+EPDM
- Forward Tilt Range: 90°
- Head Mount: 3/8"-16
- Head Type: Video Head
- Leg Diameter 1 (mm): 32.4
- Leg Diameter 2 (mm): 28.6
- Leg Diameter 3 (mm): 25.2
- Leg Diameter 4 (mm): 21.8
- Leg Lock Type: Twist Lock
- Leg Material: Aluminium
- Leg Sections: 4
- Maximum Height (in/cm): 72.44in / 184.0cm
- Maximum Height with Column Retracted (in/cm): 57.44in / 145.9cm
- Maximum Payload Capacity (lb/kg): 13.2lb / 6.0kg
- Minimum Height (in/cm): 13.38in / 34.0cm
- Pan Drag: Continuous
- Pan Lock: 3.5Kg
- Panning Range: 360°
- Product Weight (lb/kg): 8.99lb / 4.08kg
- QR Plate - Length (in/cm): 4.5in / 11.4cm
- QR Plate - Width (in/cm): 1.97in / 5.01cm
- Quick Plate Safety Mechanism: Yes
- Quick Release Camera Thread Size: 1/4，3/8
- Quick Release Plate Lock: Yes
- Quick Release Type: QR6 PRO plate
- Reverse Folded Length (in/cm): 23.82in / 60.5cm
- Separate Panning Lock: Yes
- Tilt Drag: Continuous
- Tilt Lock: 4Kg
- Top Plate Diameter (mm): 65mm
What’s in the box
- Video Head
- Pan Arm
- Camera Plate
- Carrying Case
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.