Autel Live Deck 2
Autel Live Deck 2 lets you stream anywhere in 1080p/60fps with EVO II Pro V3 from up to 12km range, which supports multi-port HDMI real-time output for projection monitoring and live streaming.
Autel Live Deck 2 Summary
You can communicate, collaborate, coordinate Broadcast with Autel Live Deck 2 drone accessory. Live Deck 2 (Android-based) transmits real-time full HD video to your TV, computer, and / or multiple cellphones via Ethernet, USB-A, HDMI interface, or livedeck generated WiFi. Adopted with upgraded image transmission technology, its anti-interference ability is 4 times greater than Live Deck 1. It supports 2.4GHz/5.8GHz/900MHz working frequency.
1080P/60FPS Video Stream; Three Auto-Switch Bands; 12km Transmission Range; 5-hr Battery Life; IP43 Resistance
Multi-Band Strong Transmission
Based on the SkyLink 2.0 image transmission system, Live Deck 2 can communicate with aircraft via 2.4GHz/5.8GHz/900MHz working frequencies. Adopted with a three-in-one antenna, the performance of the transmission, anti-EMI, low latency have improved greatly.
* 900MHz working frequency is only applicable for FCC countries.
Advanced Signal Anti-Interference System
Do not let interference hinder your mission success. SkyLink 2.0 provides an updated and advanced anti-interference capability with its advanced algorithms and frequency hopping, you can always obtain consistent information with uninterrupted operation/ workflow in difficult working environments.
Connect with Multiple Phones
Live Deck 2 can offer HD video streams up to 4 additional phones for advanced mission flexibility. No longer do you need a TV in the back of the squad car to broadcast the drone view.
The Live Deck 2 is a closed loop system. There are no servers, no external connection points. This provides maximum security over online options.
No Internet Needed
The Live Deck 2 does not need cell service. Can be operated offline in remote areas.
The Live Deck 2 supports multiple video output options, including HDMI, USB-A, and Ethernet, enabling users to view clear visuals to the device of their choosing.
Buy, Set, and Forget
The Live Deck 2 offers pain-free and easy setup with any EVO II V3 drone. No accounts or subscription needed. Simply turn on the Livedeck and match it with your EVO II V3 within a minute and enjoy the compatibility for good.
5-Hour Battery Life
Powered by a 6200 mAh lithium battery, Live Deck can run for up to 5 hours on a single charge. Once depleted, juice up anywhere using the micro USB port or a portable battery pack.
- EVO II Pro V3
- EVO II Dual 640T V3
- EVO II RTK Series V3
- EVO II Enterprise V3
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.