Autel EVO II Pro Rugged Bundle V3 Orange
The Autel EVO II Pro Rugged Bundle V3 Orange offers exceptional image quality with a Sony 1-inch sensor, 20MP photos, 12-bit DNG and 6K/30fps video from an f/2.8 - f/11 variable aperture lens.
Autel EVO II Pro Rugged Bundle V3 Orange Summary
Exceptional image quality in low-and limited-lighting conditions
With Sony's new 20 megapixel 1 inch CMOS image sensor, the EVO II Pro V3 supports up to 6K video resolution with greater dynamic range, stronger noise suppression, higher frame rates. The lens's adjustable aperture range of f2.8 to f11 and a maximum ISO of 44000 enables the photographer to enhance their control and creative freedom. 1-inch CMOS；20MP；6K/30FPS Video；F2.8~F11 Apeture
Highlight the Extremes through super-sensitive Night Photography,
Succeed in night photography with EVO II V3's 6K 1" CMOS and Autel Robotics' Moonlight Algorithm.
4K HDR Video
EVO II Pro 4K HDR recording to enhance contrast and color.
Post-Production Flexibility with 12-bit DNG
The EVO II Pro V3 drone from Autel can take 12-bit DNG photos and is capable of recording up to 68.6 billion colors with 64 times the color rendering power of 10-bit, allowing greater flexibility in post-production.
Hyper-lapse photography in 6K
You can enjoy your favorite moments at any time, free from post-processing as 6K mobile time-lapse as video can be exported right after recording, and JPEG/RAW format are also supported.
Live Deck 2: Stream Anywhere
EVO II Pro supports multi-port HDMI real-time output to meet the requirements of projection monitoring and live streaming with Live Deck 2.
Autel SkyLink 2.0
The EVO II V3 is upgraded with Autel's all new Skylink 2.0 Video Transmission technology. Obtain critical details with QHD video within 1km. Fly farther with HD video transmission up to 15km. Ensure mission success with less signal breakups and enhanced anti-interference capabiltiies with Skylink's triple band frequencies of 5.8 Ghz, 2.4Ghz, and 900Mhz. *900MHz is only applicable for FCC contries.
360° Obstacle Avoidance
Equipped with 19 groups of sensors including 12 visual sensors, the main camera, ultrasound, IMUs and other sensors enable building of three-dimensional maps and path planning in real time. *Please refer to the manual for details on obstacle avoidance and its limitations, which may or may not work in limited lighting environments, under direct strong sunlight, or across thin tree branches or wires.
Maximum Performance Endless Possibilities
- Maximum Flight Time 40 minutes
- Maximum Transmission Range 9.3miles (15km)
- Maximum Wind Resistance 39mph (17m/s)
- Maximum Flight Speed 45mph (20m/s)
Autel EVO II Pro Rugged Bundle V3 Specifications
|Takeoff weight||1191 g|
|Size (L*W*H)||230*130*108mm（folded） 260*355*108mm（unfolded）|
|Maximum service ceiling altitude||7000 m|
|Max horizontal flight speed||20m/s (Ludicrous)|
|Max flight time (no wind)||40 min|
|Operating temperature range||-10℃ ~ 40℃|
|Maximum resistance to wind||Level 8|
|Hovering accuracy||Vertical: ±0.1 m (when the visual positioning is working normally); ±0.5 m (when GPS works normally) Horizontal: ±0.3 m (when the visual positioning is working normally); ±1.5 m (when GPS works normally)|
|RC and Image Transmission|
|Operating frequency||902-928MHz (FCC Only) 2.400-2.4835GHz 5.725-5.850GHz (non-Japan) 5.650-5.755GHz (Japan Only)|
|Transmission power||FCC：≤33dBm CE：≤20dBm@2.4G，≤14dBm@5.8G SRRC：≤20dBm@2.4G，≤33dBm@5.8G/5.7G|
|Max Transmission Distance (unobstructed, free of interference)||FCC：15km CE：8km|
|Display screen||2340x1080 60fps|
|Operating time||~2 hours (Max. Brightness) ~4 hours (50% Brightness)|
|Charging time||90 minutes|
|Internal Storage||ROM 128GB + expandable storage via micro-SD card|
|Sensor||1 inch CMOS; 20M pixels|
|Lens||FOV: 82° 35 mm format equivalent focal length: 29 mm Aperture: f/2.8 - f/11 Focus range: 0.5 m to infinity|
|ISO range||Video: 100-44000 Photo: 100-6400|
|Shutter speed||Photo mode: 1/8000 ~ 8s Other: 1/8000 ~ 1/frame rates|
|Zoom||1-16x (up to 3x lossless zoom)|
|Photo mode||Single shot/Burst shooting/AEB/Time Lapse/HDR|
|Maximum photo size||5472*3648 (3:2) 5472*3076 (16:9) 3840*2160 (16:9)|
|Image Format||JPG (default) / DNG / JPG+DNG|
|Photo mode||5472x3076P30/P25/P24 3840x2160P60/P50/P48/P30/P25/P24 2720x1528P60/P50/P48/P30/P25/P24 1920x1080P60/P50/P48/P30/P25/P24|
|Video format||MP4 / MOV (MPEG-4 AVC/H.264, HEVC/H.265)|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.