Autel EVO II Pro Drone
The EVO II Pro is a professional drone that is packed full of features that will help you produce stunning 6K video footage and 20MP still photographs
Autel EVO II Pro Drone summary
Features at a glance:
- 6K/30p and 4K/60p video
- Maximum Flight Time: 40 minutes - EVO II series flies for up to 40 minutes.
- Maximum Transmission Range: 5.5 miles - Fly up to 5.5miles (9km) away from the pilot's location with confidence in video and telemetry transmission.
- Maximum Wind Resistance: 39 mph (17m/s) - Fly in virtually any wind condition (urban or rural) with confidence, ensuring a successful mission.
- Maximum Flight Speed: 45 mph - With speeds of up to 45mph (20 m/s), the Evo II arrives quickly and efficiently.
In more detail
Excellent low lighting image quality
Supporting video resolutions up to 6K with greater dynamic range, and better noise performance the EVO II Pro uses the Sony's latest generation of supersensitive CMOS sensor to achieve impressive low-light capture.
Adaptability and versatility for every lighting environment
The EVO II Pro's advanced camera settings include an adjustable aperture range of f/2.8 to f/11 with a maximum ISO of 12,800 enabling photographers to produce images with precision and sharpness.
Flexible Post Production
10-bit video allows the EVO II Pro to record up to 1 billion colours retaining rich details in shadows and highlights, with greater flexibility in post-production.
The EVO II Pro drone supports 4K HDR recording to enhance contrast and colour.
360° Obstacle Avoidance
This drone is equipped with 19 groups of sensors including 12 visual sensors, the main camera, ultrasound, IMUs and other sensors enable building of three-dimensional maps and path planning in real time. This helps considerably with obstacle avoidance making pilots enjoy flying more.
Dynamic Track 2.0
EVO II can model location and speed of targets simultaneously, predicting their trajectory accurately whilst tracking them continuously to identify up to 64 objects at the same time.
Autel EVO II Pro Drone Specifications
- Image Sensor: 1" CMOS with 20MP
- Perspective: 82°
- Lens: EFL: 28.6 mm
- Aperture: f/2.8–f/11
- Focus Distance: 1m to infinity (with autofocus)
- ISO Range: Video: 100-6400 (auto) and Photo: 100-12800 (auto)
- Zoom: 1-8x (Max 3x lossless)
- Still Photography Modes: Single Shot. Burst shooing: 3/5 frames
- Automatic Exposure Bracketing (AEB)：3/5 bracketed frames at 0.7 EV Bias
- HyperLight：support (under 4K JPEG format）
- Long Exposure: Max 8s
- HDR imaging: (under 4K JPEG)
- Still Photography Resolution: 8000*6000 (4:3). 7680*4320 (16:9). 4000*3000 (4:3). 3840*2160 (16:9)
- Video Format
- MP4 / MOV (MPEG-4 AVC/H.264, HEVC/H.265)
- Video Resolution: 6K 5472*3076 p30/p25/p24
- 4K 3840*2160 p60/p50/p48/p30/p25/p24
- 2.7K 2720*1528 p120/p60/p50/p48/p30/p25/p24
- 1080p 1920*1080 p120/p60/p50/p48/p30/p25/p24
- Max Bitrate
- Takeoff Weight: 1191 g
- Max Takeoff Weight: 1999 g
- Diagonal Wheelbase: 397 mm
- Aircraft Battery: 7100 mAh
- Max Flight Time (standard): 40 min
- Max Hovering Time (standard): 35 min
- Max Level Flight Speed (Standard): 45 mph (20 m/s) (Ludicrous)
- Max Ascent Speed: 18 mph (8 m/s)
- Max Descent Speed: 9 mph (4 m/s)
- Max Takeoff Altitude: 4.3 miles (7000 m)
- Max Wind Resistance: Force 8 wind
- Operating Environment Temp: -40°C
- Working Frequency (2.4G): 2.4~2.4835GHz
- Transmission Power (2.4G): 2.4~2.4835GHz
Browse our drones department for EVO and Pro models, spare batteries and other essential accessories from Autel.
|Offer Category: Digital Cameras|
|Offer Product Type: Drones|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: N/A|
|Built-in flash: N/A|
|Battery Life (CIPA): N/A|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): N/A|
|Custom white balance: N/A|
|Digital zoom: N/A|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: N/A|
|Flash range (metres): N/A|
|Focal length (equiv.): N/A|
|Focal length multiplier: N/A|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|JPEG quality levels: N/A|
|Live view: N/A|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: N/A|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: N/A|
|Manual focus: N/A|
|Microphone port: N/A|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum ISO: N/A|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: N/A|
|Number of white balance presets: N/A|
|Optical zoom multiplier: N/A|
|Orientation sensor: N/A|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: N/A|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: N/A|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): N/A|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: N/A|
|Timelapse recording: N/A|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: N/A|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: N/A|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.