Angelbird CFast Single Card Reader
SINGLE CFAST MEMORY CARD READER MEETS MODULAR DESIGN
Inspired by the functionality of mid-century modular design we developed a professional grade, singular CFast card reader that stacks seamlessly with our other card reader models, while still maintaining the freedom to move around and configure the exact card reader stack that suits your needs.
ENERGY EFFICIENT FOR THE MOBILE WORKFLOW
Using individualized component power supplies and a sleek, heat-dissipating housing, our Solid Stack CFast single card reader protects your data against damaging power surges and extreme environmental conditions - all the while using less power and running remarkably cooler! This is some serious peace of mind and excellent news especially if you rely on a “vintage” workstation or mobile power sources to fuel your workflow.
C(VERY)FAST CARD READER
By supporting unrestricted offloading speeds, our CFast single card reader will get you moving on your post-production workflow without the painful wait. The Solid Connect recessed connectivity port helps prevent lose or worn-out cables and is even physically and electrically compatible with Thunderbolt 3, along with past and present connection standards like USB 3.1 Gen 2, 10 Gb/s Type-C to Type-C | Type-C to Type-A.
|Offer Category: Accessories|
|Offer Product Type: Other Accessories|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.