AFT Blackjet TX-1CXQ XQD & CFExpress Reader
Get transfer speeds of up to 40Gbps for data including 4K Ultra HD with the AFT Blackjet TX-1CXQ CFexpress Type B / XQD Reader using Thunderbolt 3 Type-C connector for much easier and quicker connections.
AFT Blackjet TX-1CXQ CFexpress Type B/XQD Reader Summary
If you work with high levels of data the AFT Blackjet TX-1CXQ memory card reader for CFexpress Type B and XQD cards used Thunderbolt 3 Technology to boost your workflow with increased offload and transfer speeds. The reader supports CFexpress Type B and Sony XQD cards with data transfer rates of up to 40 Gb/sec. As one of the fastest memory card readers content creators and videographers can reliably work with 4K Ultra HD movies using the fast USB-C Connection.
- Thunderbolt™ 3 provides speeds up to 40Gbps
- Reversible Thunderbolt 3 Type-C connector for much easier and quicker connections
- Supports CFexpress Type B cards
- Ingest footage with speeds up to1600 MB/s (CFexpress)
- Supports Sony XQD cards
- Ingest footage with speeds up to 500 MB/s (XQD)
- Rugged metal enclosure to ensure durability and longevity
- Vent holes to increase heat dissipation
What’s in the box:
- Blackjet TX-1CXQ memory card reader
- Thunderbolt 3 Cable
- User Guide
AFT Blackjet TX-1CXQ Specifications
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 92.3mm x 31.2mm x 111.4mm
- Power Requirements: Thunderbolt 3 bus powered
- Transfer rate: Up to 40 Gb/sec via Thunderbolt 3
- System Requirement: Thunderbolt 3 Port on Computer
- OS System Requirements: macOS 10.12 (Sierra) and higher* Windows 10**
- Supported Media Cards:
- Sony XQD
- Sony XQD 2.0
- CFexpress Card Type B
|Offer Category: Accessories|
|Offer Product Type: Memory Card Readers|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.