3 Legged Thing Roxie L Bracket for Canon R5/R6 Grey
3 Legged Thing Roxie-C Dedicated L-bracket for Canon EOS R5, R5 C & R6 - Metallic Slate Grey
3 Legged Thing Roxie L Bracket For Canon R5, R5 C and R6 Metallic Slate Grey
Roxie is 3 Legged Thing’s dedicated L-bracket, designed to perfectly fit the contours of the Canon EOS R5, R5 C and R6 camera. Hewn from a single block of aerospace-grade magnesium alloy, Roxie features a stainless steel Stagsden camera screw and sliding locator pin in the base for a secure fit.
The Arca-Swiss compatible L-Bracket tripod plate features a cut-out in the vertical aspect which enables the rear screen of the R5 and R6 to be opened either upright or tilted for a choice of angles in use. Roxie gives users access to all key functions of the R5, R5 C and R6 cameras including opening side ports, switching batteries, changing lenses, and using the rear screen.
- Dedicated L-Bracket for Canon EOS R5, R5 C and R6 cameras
- Two 1/4""-20 side mounts, for adding accessories (monitors, microphones etc)
- Precision engineed plate profiles for secure connection to your tripod head
- Sliding locator pin in base for additional stability of connection to camera
- Base slot for strap attachment or anchor connection
- Security pins in base and vertical aspect
- 1/4""-20 thread in base for attachment of single-point straps and other accessories
- Also available in Copper Orange 3 Legged Thing Roxie L Bracket For Canon R5, R5 C and R6
What's In The Box:
- Roxie Arca-Swiss compatible quick release L-Bracket
- Stagsden Stainless Steel camera screw
- Retaining bolts (2.5mm hex) for horizontal axis security
- Dual-ended mini tool with two hex keys for adjustment
|Base Length||101 mm / 4"|
|Base Width||38 mm / 1.5"|
|Working base range||n/a|
|Vertical Aspect Height||88 mm / 3.49"|
|Vertical Aspect Width||38 mm / 1.5"|
|Shoe||Standard Arca Swiss 38 mm|
|Weight||88 g / 3.1 oz|
|Compatibility||Standard Arca Swiss-compatible tripod heads|
|Camera Mounting Screw||1/4"20|
|Warranty||5 Year Warranty|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.