3 Legged Thing Pro 2.0 Winston Tripod Legs Grey
With a max payload of 40kg, short fold-away length of 61cm and jam-packed with features in a classic grey design, the 3 Legged Thing Winston 2.0 Carbon Fibre Tripod is perfect for landscape, architecture and more.
3 Legged Thing Winston 2.0 Carbon Fibre Tripod
This updated 3 Legged Thing Winston 2.0 Carbon Fibre Tripod is jam-packed with upgraded tripod technology suited to any photography from architecture to studio and landscape photography. Despite weighing just 1.73 kg the tripod will support up to 40kg so it can hold longer lenses and just about any camera available.
- Made from 100% carbon fibre
- Support up to 40kg payloads
- Counterfold Legs for compact 61cm folded length
- Parallel Locking for better leverage and rigidity
- Knurled Knobs with a grippier surface
- 3 Section legs make for a quick set up
- Multiple Mounting Points
- Stable set-up well suited to landscape photography, studio and architectural
3 Legged Thing Winston 2.0 Tripod In More Detail
A Landscape before time
Winston 2.0 is the most stable 3 Legged Thing Tripod yet. Resolute and steadfast under the most demanding of circumstances and built to carry heavy burdens to the end, Winston 2.0 lives up to his namesake as a rugged, stable and determined contributor. Powerful and functional, Winston 2.0 is a benchmark in tripod technology. Able to counter-fold for transportation and with 3 detachable legs, Winston 2.0 is undeniably the most versatile three-section tripod in existence. Capable of holding 40 kg / 88 lbs , Winston 2.0 is a robust workhorse.
Versatile tripod legs
Winston 2.0 is as versatile as his travel counterparts, this evolution of predecessor Winston features 3 detachable legs that double as camera or microphone booms. Alternatively all 3 legs can be detached with the addition of 3LT footwear, can be converted to a table-top tripod.
One small step
Design for the purists among us, Winston is a huge leap forward in tripod technology, and one of the strongest 3 Legged Thing carbon fibre tripods in the world today.
Built for heavy loads
A unique construction allows for a multitude of set ups and configurations, to suit the needs of even the most niche applications.
What’s in the box
- Winston 2.0 Carbon Fibre Professional Tripod in Grey
- Toolz Multi-Tool, hex key, coin key, keyring, carabiner and bottle opener
- Anodised magnesium alloy D-Ring Clamshell-design protective carry case with a carabiner clip, storage pocket, and extendable carry strap
3 Legged Thing Winston 2.0 Carbon Fibre Tripod Specifications
- Max Height 1.85 m
- Max Height w/o column 1.41 m
- Min Height 146 mm
- Monopod Max Height 1.93 m
- Folded Length 612 mm
- 3 Section Legs / 1 Section Column
- Load Capacity at 23º: 40 kg
- Load Capacity at 55º: 25 kg
- Load Capacity at 80º: 15 kg
- Tripod Weight 1.73 kg
- Leg Angles 23º, 55º, 80º
- Max Leg Tube Diameter 29 mm
You can also get this model in signature 3LT Winston 2.0 Tripod Legs in Bronze colour.
|Offer Category: Tripods|
|Offer Product Type: Carbon Fibre Tripods|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Carry bag: N/A|
|Closed length (mm): N/A|
|Includes Head: N/A|
|Head type: N/A|
|Leg lock type: N/A|
|Leg sections: N/A|
|Tripod Load capacity (kg): N/A|
|Tripod Material: N/A|
|Max height (mm): N/A|
|Min height (mm): N/A|
|Tripod Type: N/A|
|Leg angles (deg): N/A|
|Angle adjustable legs: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.