3 Legged Thing Ollie-G L-Bracket for OM System OM-1 Metallic Grey
The 3 Legged Thing Ollie-G L-Bracket for OM System OM-1 Metallic Grey is a dedicated Arca-type bracket, which provides accessory attachment in vertical mode and full camera port/battery access.
- Dedicated L-bracket for the OM System OM-1 camera, which is made in stylish Metallic Slate Grey Magnesium Alloy
- Custom fit provides easy access to the camera side ports and battery door as well as tethering and port use in portrait orientation
- Helps to keep your cables organised while plugged into the camera thanks to the included cable management tool
- Included adapter plate provides full compatibility with the Peak Design Capture clip V3
- Attach accessories to the 1/4"-20 screw thread in base while shooting in portrait orientation
3 Legged Thing Ollie-G L-Bracket for OM System OM-1 Metallic Grey Summary
Introducing the 3 Legged Thing Ollie-G L-Bracket, which has been meticulously designed for the OM System Olympus OM-1 mirrorless camera. This stylish L-bracket in Metallic Grey offers full access to the battery door and side ports. It perfectly complements your 3 Legged Thing tripod and head combination, while seamlessly fitting with any Arca-type tripod head.
The contoured 3 Legged Thing Ollie-G L-Bracket for OM System OM-1 Metallic Grey ensures a secure fit, whilst featuring an indent on the vertical aspect for easy access to the camera's strap lug. Versatility is at your fingertips due to the cut-out that allows the rear screen to be flipped out and tilted, while a 1/4"-20 screw thread on the base for accessory attachment in portrait orientation.
For added convenience, the Ollie-G base extends to enable tethering in portrait orientation, and a cable management tool is included to support cables when connected to the camera's side. Furthermore, the package includes a Peak Design v3 Capture compatible adaptor, allowing you to seamlessly use Ollie with the popular v3 Capture Clip.
Experience the perfect blend of functionality and style with the 3 Legged Thing Ollie-G L-Bracket, enhancing your photography adventures with ease and versatility.
Key 3 Legged Thing Ollie-G L-Bracket Features
- Arca-Swiss compatible quick release plate
- Dedicated L-bracket made for the OM System OM-1
- Provides full access to side ports and battery door
- Enables tethering and port use in portrait orientation due to extending base and supplied cable management tool
- Cut-out in vertical aspect provides full use of the camera flip screen
- 1/4"-20 screw thread in base for attachment of accessories in portrait orientation
- Supplied adapter and long 1/4"-20 camera screw enables Ollie to be used with Peak Design Capture clip
- Weight-saving cut-out in the base
- Access to strap lugs via indent in vertical aspect
- Available in a choice of 3 colours – Copper, Metallic Slate Grey, and Darkness (Matte Black)
- Comes with 3 Legged Thing's 5 year warranty
What’s in the box
- OLLIE Dedicated L-bracket for the OM System OM-1 in Metallic Slate Grey
- Self-contained screw for extending base
- ToolzTwo – multitool with two hex keys, bottle opener, and coin turn. Attaches magnetically.
- Stagsden Stainless Steel 1/4”-20 camera screw
- Cable management tool
- Peak Design Capture compatible adapter plate with longer 1/4"-20 pass-thru camera screw
3 Legged Thing Ollie L-Bracket for OM System OM-1 Specifications
90 mm / 3.5 "
42 mm / 1.65 "
Working base range
90 - 112.5 mm / 3.5 - 4.4 "
Vertical Aspect Height
85 mm / 3.3 "
Vertical Aspect Width
39 mm / 1.5 "
38 mm / 1.5" Standard Arca-Swiss
101 g / 3.56 oz
OM System (Olympus) OM-1 Camera
Camera Mounting Screw
Milled Magnesium Alloy
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.
Peace of mind with our 6 month warranty
This product has been thoroughly tested by our team of photographers and we are happy to give a 6 month warranty as a result. The number of tests depends on the individual product but we are confident in this product having tested all the major functions. Anything that isn’t as you would expect, we then make a note of and show this in the condition notes on the page.
So you can be confident you are buying a great piece of kit that’s been looked after by a fellow photographer and seen many extraordinary sights, tested by our team of photographers and now looking forward to being set free to capture more great images!