3 Legged Thing AirHed Cine Arca
The AirHed Cine-A Video Head with Arca Swiss compatibility is designed for a range of uses with smooth panning, including video, wildlife and travel thanks to a lightweight design and detachable arm.
3 Legged Thing AirHed Cine-A Video Head Arca-Swiss Compatible Summary
The AirHed Cine-A is 3 Legged Thing's first dedicated video head and as they don't do things by halves it’s made from precision milled from aerospace-grade magnesium alloy. The head features a distinctive spiderweb design and has an adjustable, tilt mechanism that offers smooth movement and can be controlled directly, or with the included panning arm. The arm can be fitted to either side of the head for right or left-handed operation.
The head features a friction control for the tilt mechanism, knurled clamp knob for improved grip and leverage and 360 panning base which can be locked off as required. The side of the head includes a 1/4"-20 screw thread for the attachment of accessories such as articulated arms, and there are built-in bubble levels in the clamp and base for precise levelling.
The AirHed Cine-A's Arca-Swiss compatible mounting plate is made from anodised magnesium alloy and includes a 1/4"-20 Stainless Steel mounting screw, and rubberised pads for secure connection to camera bases.
- Robust tilt video head with Arca-Swiss compatible plate
- Smooth tilt action with friction control
- Arca-Swiss compatible clamp for use with DSLR and mirrorless cameras
- 360 panning base
- Panning arm can be fitted on either side for right or left-handed operation
- 1/4"-20 screw thread for attachment of accessories
- Aerospace-grade magnesium alloy construction
- Standard 3/8"-16 base mount thread, fits most tripods
- Two bubble levels for accurate levelling
- Supports up to 10 kg / 22 lb
- 5 Year global warranty
A video head designed for travel
The AirHed Cine is built for travel and exploration as it’s compact and light, perfect for mobile imaging and videography.
Video and Wildlife suitable
With two options for clamp and plate the head from 3 Legged Thing provides solutions for both standard video and Arca-Swiss compatibility. The AirHed Cine-A has a fluid-motion, spring-balanced tilt action, ultra-smooth panning ideal fro precision cinematography and tracking.
Detachable Panning Arm
The panning-arm can be removed or moved between left and right hand catering to all users.
The AirHed Cine-A is precision milled from aerospace-grade magnesium and aluminium alloys, providing a beautiful finish and smooth operation.
Wide tilt range
You can tilt with an astonishing 165˚ field of movement, with 90˚ down and 75˚ up.
What’s in the box
- AirHed Cine Video Head
- long video release plate
- Panning arm for right or left-handed operation
- Premium protective carry bag
Airhed Cine-A (Arca-Swiss) Specifications
- Range of Tilt 165˚ (90˚ down, 75˚ up)
- Panning Range 360˚
- Height 91 mm
- Width 104 mm
- Length 87 mm
- Weight 569 g
- Release Plate Width 38 mm
- Release Plate Length 90 mm
- Release Plate Weight 61 g
- Panning Arm Width 37 mm
- Panning Arm Length 333 mm
- Panning Arm Weight 107 g
- Kit Weight 737 g
- Controls: Plate Release, Tilt Friction, Panning Lock
|Offer Category: Tripods
|Offer Product Type: Tripod Heads
|Height (mm): N/A
|Length (mm): N/A
|Width (mm): N/A
|Weight (g): N/A
|Carry bag: N/A
|Closed length (mm): N/A
|Includes Head: N/A
|Head type: N/A
|Leg lock type: N/A
|Leg sections: N/A
|Tripod Load capacity (kg): N/A
|Tripod Material: N/A
|Max height (mm): N/A
|Min height (mm): N/A
|Tripod Type: N/A
|Leg angles (deg): N/A
|Angle adjustable legs: N/A
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.
Peace of mind with our 6 month warranty
This product has been thoroughly tested by our team of photographers and we are happy to give a 6 month warranty as a result. The number of tests depends on the individual product but we are confident in this product having tested all the major functions. Anything that isn’t as you would expect, we then make a note of and show this in the condition notes on the page.
So you can be confident you are buying a great piece of kit that’s been looked after by a fellow photographer and seen many extraordinary sights, tested by our team of photographers and now looking forward to being set free to capture more great images!