3 Legged Thing Legends Jay & AirHed Cine Arca
3 Legged Thing Legends Jay & AirHed Cine Arca
Part of 3LT's Legends range of ultra-premium tripods, JAY is one of 3LT's first hybrid photo/video products.
JAY is a carbon fibre levelling-base tripod, designed for travel. Jay has a friction control on the underside to finely adjust the position of the levelling base, and 5 section legs which enables the tripod to be folded to a compact size for transportation. Equally useful for video makers or landscape photographers, levelling base systems enable smooth and fast set-ups on challenging terrain.
Legends tripods all have 3 detachable legs, enabling them to be used as monopods or boom arms. With the legs removed and the addition of a set of 3LT footwear (sold separately), the tripod can be used as a table-top or low level tripod. Legends tripods also feature 3LT's new Rapid Latch, a hardwearing anodised mag-alloy leg latch with auto engage lock, used to open and position the legs, and which has been designed to make adjusting the legs quick and easy, even when wearing thick gloves.
Jay features a new leg lock design with raised O-Pads for improved grip, leverage and water dispersement. Internally the locks have been engineered with a new type of Chicken Lips (shims) which give the locks greater strength, grip and formidable anti-rotation.
JayKit-A includes 3LT's first dedicated video head - the AirHed Cine, with an Arca-Swiss compatible clamp and plate . Precision milled from aerospace-grade magnesium alloy, and featuring a distinctive spiderweb design, the AirHed Cine has an adjustable, fluid-action tilt mechanism that offers smooth movement and can be controlled directly, or with the included panning arm. The arm can be fitted to either side of the head for right or left-handed operation.
• Quick set-up levelling base system
• 3 detachable legs that can be used as monopods or booms
• Conversion to table-top tripod
• Raised O-Pads on legs for improved grip and water dispersement
• Quick-adjust legs thanks to Rapid Latch leg latch system
• AirHed Cine tilt video head with smooth fluid-action movement
• Panning arm can be mounted for left or right hand operation
• Legs formed from 8 layers of 100% pure carbon fibre
• 5 section legs fold to compact size for travel and ease of transportation
• Supports up to 14 kg / 30 lb
• Interchangable footwear
• 5 Year global warranty
3 detachable legs that can be used as monopods or boom arms
Easy-to-adjust levelling base system to enable smooth fast set-ups on challenging terrain
Rapid Latch leg latch system, for ease-of-use even when wearing gloves
Precision engineered leg lock system with raised O-Pads for improved grip, leverage, and water dispersement
5 section legs that fold to compact size for transportation
Dual 1/4"-20 & 3/8"-16 Screw Foot, with multiple accessory options
100% pure, 8-layer carbon fibre construction for durability
Strong, lightweight AirHed Cine video head with Arca-Swiss compatible clamp and release plate
|What else is included in the box?
|<td class=" park_whatelse" ="="">
|Offer Category: Tripods
|Offer Product Type: Carbon Fibre Tripods
|Height (mm): N/A
|Length (mm): N/A
|Width (mm): N/A
|Weight (g): N/A
|Carry bag: N/A
|Closed length (mm): N/A
|Includes Head: N/A
|Head type: N/A
|Leg lock type: N/A
|Leg sections: N/A
|Tripod Load capacity (kg): N/A
|Tripod Material: N/A
|Max height (mm): N/A
|Min height (mm): N/A
|Tripod Type: N/A
|Leg angles (deg): N/A
|Angle adjustable legs: N/A
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.
Peace of mind with our 6 month warranty
This product has been thoroughly tested by our team of photographers and we are happy to give a 6 month warranty as a result. The number of tests depends on the individual product but we are confident in this product having tested all the major functions. Anything that isn’t as you would expect, we then make a note of and show this in the condition notes on the page.
So you can be confident you are buying a great piece of kit that’s been looked after by a fellow photographer and seen many extraordinary sights, tested by our team of photographers and now looking forward to being set free to capture more great images!