Zoom F3 Multitrack Field Recorder
The portable Zoom F3 Multitrack Field Recorder offers 32-bit float recording to capture and monitor high-quality audio up to 192 kHz, for anything from quiet raindrops to the loudest explosions.
Zoom F3 Multitrack Field Recorder Summary
The F3 is well-equipped for long location shoots or remote fieldwork, with a variety of power options and massive storage.
With two alkaline AA batteries, take advantage of eight hours of battery life.
Set yourself up for an unlimited charge via the AD-17 AC adapter or USB battery pack.
Use a micro SD card up to 1TB to record over 180 hours of audio at the highest possible sample rate/ bit-depth.
30’ of Control
Versatile control options give your production more flexibility than ever. Stay out of the shot and record from a distance of up to 30-feet (10m) using the F3 control app for iOS and Android*.
*F3 control app available Spring 2022.BTA-1 adapter sold separately.
Audio Interface & Streaming
Connect your F3 to a computer or iOS device via USB as an audio interface and record or stream up to two channels in crystal-clear 24-bit float*/96 kHz resolution. The loopback function allows you to combine your computer’s audio with the F3 inputs to complete the sound for your stream.
*Available in 32-bit float/ 96 kHz with a firmware update in Spring 2022.
- 2-channel / 2-track field audio recorder
- Featuring 32-bit float recording and dual AD converters for full dynamic range and clip-free audio capture
- 2 discrete inputs with locking XLR connectors
- Input signals can be monitored with real time waveform display on LCD
- Compact and Durable (can be attached to boom mic with Velcro)
- High quality mic preamps provide a super-low noise floor (−127 dBu EIN)
- Record up to 192 kHz sampling/32-bit float WAV format, mono or stereo files
- Stereo ⅛" Phone/Line Output jack with dedicated Volume control
- Records directly to microSDHC and microSDXC cards up to 1TB
- Wireless iOS/Android remote control available through optional BTA-1 Bluetooth adapter (Android version to be released in Spring 2022)
- Use as 2-in/ 2-out, up to 24-bit/ 96 kHz USB audio interface (Available in 32-bit float/ 96 kHz with a firmware update in Spring 2022.)
- Over 8 hours of operation with two AA alkaline batteries
What’s in the box
- F3 Field Recorder
- AA Batteries (x2)
- Quick Tour
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.