Zhiyun Weebill 2
Introducing a stabilizer with quick responsiveness, brand new touch screen and advanced operation logic. WEEBILL 2 - A stabilizer strives to create a better experience for users in filmmaking with its classic structure, powerful Infineon chip, upgraded algorithm and new image transmission experience.
- Compact, lightweight and smart ergonomic gimbal design for single handed productions
- First ever flip-out HD touchscreen for easy access to gimbal controls
- New Infineon sensor with updated stabilisation algorithms for most stable footage
- Gesture control of intelligent features such as follow and time-lapse
- Durable construction with easy to handhold ergonomic design and smart styling
Zhiyun Weebill 2, 3-Axis Gimbal Stabiliser with Touchscreen Summary
The Zhiyun Weebill 2 is an exciting reinvention of the previous exceptionally popular camera gimbal from Zhiyun. This next generation Weebill 2 features the first ever flip-out HD touchscreen for easy access to controls, a new Infineon sensor with updated stabilisation algorithms and enhanced stability. Intelligent features include one-touch SMART FOLLOW, TIMELAPSE and GESTURE CONTROL straight from the screen. The updated design is both ergonomic and lightweight for easy use with a durable construction suited to working videographers. Content creators of any type can mount cameras weighing up to 4kg for handheld stability in almost any conditions.
Features at a glance
- Compact 3-Axis camera gimbal stabiliser
- 2.9-inch flip-out HD touchscreen control
- Weighs just 1.47kg (including battery) with a 4kg payload
- 9h battery runtime
- Smart gesture control for intelligent actions
Zhiyun Weebill 2, 3-Axis Gimbal Stabiliser In More Detail
Powerful Infineon Chip
Introducing the Infineon two-filter interruption vector-splitting sensor in WEEBILL 2. The sensor will analyze the complex interruptions, improve stability with its core algorithm and precisely compensate any micro-jittery, providing a smoother follow and a quicker response for the stabilizer.
Unique Robust Build
Combines well-crafted lines with artistic structure to bring the new stabilizer into life. A creative rotatable flip-out touch screen to make every feature and operation easier.
Strong structure with upgraded motor torque and performance. Compatible with lens combos of mirrorless cameras and DSLR cameras while supporting extensions of professional accessories.
2.88" Full-color Touch Screen
Integrated 2.88" touch screen with brand new UI design. Tap to adjust parameters and other settings at any time. Use with image transmission system for high-quality monitoring, image transmission and SmartFollow
Classic & Effort-saving Design
With the classic structure and sling grip design in WEEBILL series, an effort-saving sling mode is within reach with no extensions added and structure altering
Convenient Fast Charge Battery
Supports USB Power Delivery Specification. Charging time can be minimized to 1.6 hours and the maximum runtime can reach 9 hours. The stabilizer can still work while charging
Creative Shooting Features
Panorama, timelapse, hyperlapse, longexposure hyperlapse, single-press portrait mode, full-range POV, Vortex and Go mode.
Versatile Focus Control Wheel
Focus control wheel supports adjustments on roll axis, aperture, ISO, electronic/ mechanical follow focus and zoom.
Transmission and More
Use with TransMount Video Transmission Transmitter AI and ZHIYUN MasterEye Visual Controller VC100 for more features: footage monitoring and control, focus/focal length control, motion sensor control and highquality screen recording. A satisfaction for professional teamwork.
What's in the box
- Weebill 2
- TransMount WEEBILL 2 Handheld Tripod
Zhiyun Weebill 2 Specification
|Operation Voltage||9.8 V-12.6 V|
|Output Voltage||5 V|
|Operation Current||160 mA- 6000 mA|
|Operation Temperature||-10° C- 45° C|
|Touch Screen Size||2.88 Inches|
|Tilt Angle Range||-80° - 160°|
|Roll Angle Range||-35° - 35°|
|Pan Angle Range||-180° - 180°|
|Offers: Price Drop|
|Offer Category: N/A|
|Offer Product Type: N/A|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: N/A|
|Built-in flash: N/A|
|Battery Life (CIPA): N/A|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): N/A|
|Custom white balance: N/A|
|Digital zoom: N/A|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: N/A|
|Flash range (metres): N/A|
|Focal length (equiv.): N/A|
|Focal length multiplier: N/A|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|JPEG quality levels: N/A|
|Live view: N/A|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: N/A|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: N/A|
|Manual focus: N/A|
|Microphone port: N/A|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum ISO: N/A|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: N/A|
|Number of white balance presets: N/A|
|Optical zoom multiplier: N/A|
|Orientation sensor: N/A|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: N/A|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: N/A|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): N/A|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: N/A|
|Timelapse recording: N/A|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: N/A|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: N/A|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: N/A|
Zhiyun has a reputation for creating first class gimbals and stabilisers for cameras and the updated Weebill 2 serves to build on this with an exciting reinvention of a popular product. Designed for solo productions, Youtube vloggers and production crews the Weebill 2 is more compact and lightweight at 1.47kg allowing users to handhold their DSLR or mirrorless for longer periods. The 4kg payload is ideal for common set-ups including a body with 15-35mm or 24-70mm pro lens. Big news is of course the introduction of a flip-out HD touchscreen. This provides a rotatable and retractable interface with full control of gimbal settings, including one-touch control of commonly used Smart Follow or time-lapses.
Other upgrades include a brand new Infineon sensor which has updated stabilisation algorithms. The upgraded motor torque and core algorithm work with the sensor providing enhanced stability and compensate for a broad range of handheld situations. Extended operation is assisted by an ergonomic, compact and industrial-style design which is also durable enough for rigorous use out in the field. You can also opt for a Weebill 2 combo package as well as Pro kit which come with accessories or follow focus kit included.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.