Zhiyun Weebill 2 Pro
Introducing a stabilizer with quick responsiveness, brand new touch screen and advanced operation logic. WEEBILL 2 - A stabilizer strives to create a better experience for users in filmmaking with its classic structure, powerful Infineon chip, upgraded algorithm and new image transmission experience.
- Professional on-set production kit with focus servo and image transmitter
- Fully featured gimbal with updated stabilisation algorithms and new Infineon sensor
- First ever flip-out HD LCD screen for intuitive one-touch operation
- Excellent weight to payload ratio for commonly used camera and lens combo’s
- Updated ergonomic design which supports extended shooting in a variety of situations
Zhiyun Weebill 2 Pro Summary
Designed for working videographers and on-set productions, the Zhiyun Weebill 2 Pro Kit comes with an image Transmitter, focus Servo, Sling Grip and Carrying Case. Together these have a 4kg payload for DSLR and mirrorless cameras, with an updated stabilisation algorithm for smoother footage than ever. The Weebill 2 also features a flip-out HD touchscreen to control the gimbal with one-touch Panorama, Time-Lapse and Motion-Lapse along with a 9-hour runtime, ample for most shooting situations.
Features at a glance
- Pro kit includes a wireless image transmitter and a focus/zoom motor
- Includes adjustable sling grip handle for underslung mode
- Carrying case included
- Easy to operate LCD flip-out HD touchscreen
- 4kg payload with just 1.47kg gimbal weight
- 9-hour runtime for longer use
- Ergonomic design supports extended handholding
- One-touch and gesture control of Intelligent shooting modes
Zhiyun Weebill 2 Pro In More Detail
Powerful Infineon Chip
Introducing the Infineon two-filter interruption vector-splitting sensor in Weebill 2. The sensor will analyse the complex interruptions, improve stability with its core algorithm and precisely compensate any micro-jittery, providing a smoother follow and a quicker response for the stabiliser.
Unique Robust Build
Combines well-crafted lines with artistic structure to bring the new stabiliser into life. A creative rotatable flip-out touch screen to make every feature and operation easier.
Strong structure with upgraded motor torque and performance. Compatible with lens combos of mirrorless cameras and DSLR cameras while supporting extensions of professional accessories.
2.88-inch Full-colour Touch Screen
Integrated 2.88-inch touch screen with brand new UI design. Tap to adjust parameters and other settings at any time. Use with image transmission system for high-quality monitoring, image transmission and SmartFollow
Classic and Effective Design
With the classic structure and sling grip design in Weebill series, an effort-saving sling mode is within reach with no extensions added and structure altering
Convenient Fast Charge Battery
Supports USB Power Delivery Specification. Charging time can be minimised to 1.6 hours and the maximum runtime can reach 9 hours. The stabiliser can still work while charging
Creative Shooting Features
Panorama, time-lapse, hyperlapse, long exposure hyperlapse, single-press portrait mode, full-range POV, Vortex and Go mode.
Versatile Focus Control Wheel
Focus control wheel supports adjustments on roll axis, aperture, ISO, electronic/ mechanical follow focus and zoom.
Transmission and More
Use with TransMount Video Transmission Transmitter AI and ZHIYUN MasterEye Visual Controller VC100 for more features: footage monitoring and control, focus/focal length control, motion sensor control and high quality screen recording.
What's in the box
- Weebill 2
- TransMount Video TransmissionTransmitter (AI)
- TransMount Focus/Zoom Control Motor 2.0
- TransMount WEEBILL 2 Sling Grip Handle
- TransMount WEEBILL Carrying Case
- TransMount WEEBILL 2 Handheld Tripod
Zhiyun Weebill 2 Specification
|Operation Voltage||9.8 V-12.6 V|
|Output Voltage||5 V|
|Operation Current||160 mA- 6000 mA|
|Operation Temperature||-10° C- 45° C|
|Touch Screen Size||2.88 Inches|
|Tilt Angle Range||-80° - 160°|
|Roll Angle Range||-35° - 35°|
|Pan Angle Range||-180° - 180°|
Pro videographers using a camera gimbal or stabiliser will find a lot to like about this updated offering from Zhiyun. The Weebill 2 Pro kit combines everything needed for on-set productions including a wireless image Transmitter and focus Servo. It also comes with the adjustable sling grip handle which supports underslung mode as well as a carrying case. Together these provide a 9-hour runtime with fully featured set-up for virtually any production.
The Weebill 2 comes with a first ever 2.9-inch touchscreen LCD which flips out providing easy access and one-touch control to the gimbal features. Gestures are also supported allowing the user to activate Intelligent features whilst hand holding the rig. A new sensor provides improved stabilisation which works with updated algorithms, making this latest iteration one of the most advanced gimbals available. If you shoot with a typical body and lens combination on-sets and for any camera productions this could be the perfect kit for you.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.