Zhiyun Crane 3S-E with EasySling Handle
This product is no longer available
Zhiyun Crane 3S-E with EasySling Handle
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
Zhiyun Crane 3S-E Summary
From intense chasing shoot to studio filming, different types of shooting environment require both high capacity and flexibility of equipment. Bearing filmmakers in mind, ZHIYUN felt the Crane series can be even better to adapt to strict and unpredictable filming environment. Now introducing the new CRANE 3S, the legendary gimbal built on a heritage of innovation with magnificent motors and brand new modular design, which aims for wide application and intuitive control.
Zhiyun Crane 3S-E Features in Detail
Reengineered for More Ambitious Camera Setups
It is not simply an upgrade but reconstruction.CRANE 3S is constructed with brand new SUPER motors which allow for Max. 6.5kg payload for a wide range of camera setups.
Extendable Arm.Greater Flexibility
Wider compatibility is the goal but flexibility is provided. For larger cinema camera combos, users can attach an extension module onto horizontal arm for more space, while for smaller DSLR combos, the extension module can be
detached for greater portability.
Modular Design.Versatile Shooting
The brand new detachable handle comes with two options: The TransMount EasySling Handle that enables versatile holding ways, and the SmartSling Handle which integrates a control panel with an OLED screen for intuitive control.
Cross-Compatibility. You can Imagine
With multiple thread holes of different sizes provided on both stabilizer and handle, CRANE 3S boasts cross-compatibility with a wide range of accessories such as motorized dolly, jib, cable cam, and Easyrig, satisfying
various challenging shooting tasks.
Zero Swinging.Hero Security
CRANE 3S provides ultimate reliability that users can count on. The reinvented locking system can lock the three axes without noticeable swinging. The modular design is integrated with double locks to ensure the setup is 100% safe on the gimbal.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.