Zeiss Touit 50mm f/2.8M Planar T* Macro Lens Sony E
ZEISS Touit 50mm f/2.8 - Sony E Mount Lens
With its exceptional image performance up to a scale of 1:1, this macro lens is the ideal choice for extreme close ups. But it also comes into its own when shooting portraits or panoramas as a light tele-lens.
The delicate structure of a petal, the tiny hairs on a cat's fur or the seductive lines at the corner of the eyes – whenever a shot is all about the minute details, the ZEISS Touit 2.8/50M will delight and inspire. It not only allows you to portray objects in their original size, but also provides for beautiful contrast between the pin sharp focus of the image and the softly sketched background thanks to its aperture of 2.8.
Product features in detail
Smooth and reliable autofocus
The design of the autofocus system demands an extremely precise movement of certain lens elements. As the mass of the elements or groups to be moved within the optical system differs, various motor types may be installed. The focusing system of the Touit lenses is designed to guarantee robust and smooth autofocusing without any need for compromises or limitations in their optical design.
1:1 Macro Capability
The ZEISS Touit 2.8/50M lets you capture the smallest things and the tiniest details at their actual size. At its closest focusing distance, subjects sized 15x23 mm fill the frame with an impressive maximum reproduction ratio of 1:1. The imaging performance of the ZEISS Touit 2.8/50M is just as exceptional at such short distances as it is at medium and long distances. Minimum distortion, outstanding correction of chromatic aberrations, minimal image field curvature and excellent correction of coma and astigmatism allow true-to-life reproduction of any subject, particularly in combination with the high resolving power of modern sensors.
The ZEISS Touit lenses are designed and constructed specifically for use on APS-C cameras of the Sony Alpha series with E-Mount and Fujifilm X series. The lenses are therefore fully compatible and support all camera functions, including autofocus.
Excellent resolution and high contrast
rchly saturated and vivid colours are a must in the creation of lasting impressions. However, stray light within an optical system leads to a lightening of the image that is particularly noticeable in the shadows. This reduces image contrast, with the result that exposures lack contrast and appear faded. To avoid this, ZEISS combines various specially developed technologies to reduce the undesirable effects of stray light.
Floating Elements Design
Today's camera technologies and high-resolution sensors demand continuous improvement of lens performance. Thanks to the use of the latest floating element design principles, optical aberration effects in ZEISS lenses are reduced to a minimum throughout their entire focusing range. This is achieved by variation of the axial distance between individual lens elements or groups. This adjustment of the lens-to-lens distance is coupled to the distance setting to ensure correct compensation at all times. The mechanical construction of these lenses is extremely complex and they must be assembled with utmost precision – both of which are key competencies of ZEISS.
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Sony Lenses E Mount|
|Aperture ring: Yes|
|Constant Aperture: Yes|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): 65|
|Length (mm): 91|
|Weight (g): 290|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: 50 mm|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: Yes|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: 50|
|Maximum magnification: 1|
|Maximum aperture (number): 2.8|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: 50|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): 0.15|
|Minimum aperture (number): 22|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: N/A|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: N/A|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.