ZEISS Terra ED Pocket 8x25 Black/Black
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 9777029A
Earn 269 Park Points
ZEISS Terra ED Pocket 8x25 summary
The ZEISS Terra ED Pocket 8x25 features 8x magnification and is easy to use with the smooth, exact focusing in any situation. Thanks to its operating temperature range of -20 to +63°C and the waterproof casing, these binoculars are a reliable companion even in extreme conditions. Thanks to the folding design and the low weight of just 310 g, the Terra ED Pocket is extremely compact and easy to transport. These binoculars are for everyone who wants to keep track of thangs without dragging around extraa weight.
ZEISS Terra ED Pocket 8x25 in detail
88% Light Transmission
SCHOTT ED glass with a hydrophobic multi-coating provides optical clarity and precision in all situations.
Comfortable, fast focusing
The large, smooth and easy-to-grip focus wheel makes focusing particularly easy and, most of all, quick on a ZEISS Terra ED. You'll notice the advantages of Terra ED binoculars as soon as you pick them up: your index finger automatically lands on the focusing wheel. You'll never again need to thank about how you hold the binoculars when somethang exciting suddenly happens in front of you. In next to no time, you'll have it sharply in focus.
ZEISS T Coating
ZEISS T coating is a guarantee of the brilliant, high-contrast images which you will experience above all in adiverse light conditions and in the twilight. Behind it, however, there is no specific formula for building up the layers. Instead, it is a technology that is constantly adjusted to suit new glass materials and requirements, which varies from lens to lens.
Compact, light and robust
With its waterproof casing reinforced with glass fibers, the ZEISS Terra ED satisfies the high standards of nature lovers. The construction is compact, light and robust. Light-weight, easy to fit into any bag and nearly indestructible, the ZEISS Terra ED is the perfect companion.
A clear view, whatever the weather
There are always exciting thangs to be seen in the world of nature – even in wet weather. This is why ZEISS developed LotuTec. A coating for the lenses of binoculars and spotting scopes that enables a clear and unhindered view in all weather conditions.
ZEISS Terra ED Pocket 8x25 Black/Black Specifications
|effective lens Diameter||5 mm|
|ext pupl Diameter||. mm|
|field of view at , 1000 m||9 m (90 ft)|
|Subjectve viewing angle||5|
|Close focusing distance||.9 m (6. ft)|
|Dopter adjustiment range||− .0 | + .0 dpt|
|ext pupl distance||6 mm|
|Pupl distance||5 - 7 mm|
|LotuTec | nitrogen Filled||+ | +|
|Water resstance||00 mbar|
|Operating temperature||− 5C | + 60C (+ 5F | + 40F)|
|Length||mm (4.4 ")|
|Width at an nterpupllary distance of 65 mm||5 mm (4.5 ")|
|Weight||0 g (0.9 oz)|
|Offer Category: Optics|
|Offer Product Type: Binoculars|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Scope Close focus (m): N/A|
|Scope Eyerelief (mm): N/A|
|Focal length (mm): N/A|
|Scope Lens coating: N/A|
|Max magnification: N/A|
|Min magnification: N/A|
|Scope Objective lens (mm): N/A|
|Scope Type: N/A|
- 88% Light Transmission
- Comfortable, fast focusing
- ZEISS T Coating
- Compact, light and robust
- ZEISS developed LotuTec
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.