- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
ZEISS SFL 10x40 Binoculars
The range topping ZEISS SFL 10x40 Binoculars with SmartFocus are ultra compact and incredibly lightweight, while providing superb ergonomics and a large field of view for wildlife, birdwatching and more.
Earn 1600 Park Points
Finance available See options
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
ZEISS SFL 10x40 Binoculars Summary
Light weight & compact size – fully focus on your observation moment
The SFL design is devoted to lightness and optimal compactness while upholding highest optical performance. The sophisticated optimizations and measures incorporated into the SFL allowing for a significant weight and length reduction are:
- reduction of lens diameter
- thinner lens elements
- reduced distance between lens elements in the optical design
- binoculars housing made of lightweight Magnesium
Outstanding optical performance – for a truly natural and true to detailnature experience
The new Ultra-High-Definition (UHD) concept offers exceptional color fidelity, high image resolution and immense detail recognition thanks to the perfect combination of optimized lens coatings and a sophisticated optical design for a truly natural and true to detail nature experience.
Comfortable viewing behaviour – for a relaxed observation experience
Even though being nearly as compact as the next smaller binoculars models, the SFL offers the observing comfort of binoculars with larger lens diameters (e.g., larger exit pupil). To benefit from a quick object recognition, the exit pupil of the binoculars needs to be larger than the eye pupil. In relation to its length, the SFL offers a large exit pupil enabling a more relaxed viewing experience while still being very compact.
Ergonomical handling – never miss an opportunity
SmartFocus Concept - With only 1.4 turns from close focus to infinity, it is the perfect combination between speed and precision. Perfect ergonomic placement of the large focusing wheel for relaxed observation.
What's in the box
- SFL binoculars
- Neck strap
- Carrying case incl. carrying strap
- Dust cover for eyepiece
- Set of dust covers for lens
- Optical cleaning cloth
- User instruction
- Safety information
ZEISS SFL 10x40 Binoculars Specifications
|Effective lens diameter||mm||40|
|Exit pupil diameter||mm||4|
|Field of view||m/1,000m (ft/1,000yds)||115 (345)|
|Subjective viewing angle||°||60|
|Close focusing distance||m (ft)||1.5 (4.9)|
|Diopter adjustment range||dpt||-4|
|Exit pupil distance||mm||18|
|Interpupillary distance (IPD)||mm||52-74|
|Operating temperature||°C (°F)||-20/+55 (-4/+131)|
|Length||mm (in)||144 (5.7)|
|Width at an interpupillary distance of 65 mm||mm (in)||114 (4.5)|
|Weight||g (oz)||640 (22.6)|
|Offers: Trade In Bonus|
|Offer Category: N/A|
|Offer Product Type: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Scope Close focus (m): N/A|
|Scope Eyerelief (mm): N/A|
|Focal length (mm): N/A|
|Scope Lens coating: N/A|
|Max magnification: N/A|
|Min magnification: N/A|
|Scope Objective lens (mm): N/A|
|Scope Type: N/A|
Thinking of choosing finance?
Finance is a great way to spread the cost of your purchase. To make it easy we’ve teamed up with Deko whose technology lets you apply for and complete a loan application quickly, easily and informatively.
Deko is a credit broker, not a lender. Deko’s secure technology helps put you in touch with lenders whose finance options are best suited for you and your purchase.
Simply add the items you love to your basket. Once you are at the checkout select the finance option that suits you and choose Deko. The quick application form is simple and should take no more than a couple of minutes to complete and you will receive a decision instantly. Easy!
Use our finance calculator to check the impact of various loan values, terms and interest rates on the total amount you need to pay and the monthly repayments.
Check your eligibility
You will only be considered for finance if you:
- Are at least 18 years old
- You have a gross annual income each year of more than £5,000
- Are a permanent UK resident and have lived in the UK for at least 3 years
- Have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits
- You are not currently bankrupt, subject to an Individual Voluntary Agreement (IVA), or have any County Court Judgments (CCJs)
- Provide an email address so your documentation can be emailed to you.
Please note that, due to calculations, your monthly repayment may differ very slightly from what you were expecting. Please check your monthly repayment figure before proceeding
Missed or late payments will result in fees and additional interest on your loan and can also affect your credit file and your ability to obtain credit in the future.
Credit is subject to status, UK only, 18+
Park Cameras Limited is a credit broker, not a lender and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 720279). We do not charge you for credit broking services. We will introduce you exclusively to finance products provided by Duologi.
The Deko platform is provided by Pay4Later Ltd, t/a Deko which acts as a credit broker, not a lender and does not charge you for credit broking services. Pay4Later Limited is registered in England and Wales (company number 06447333) and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (register number 728646). For more information please go to www.dekopay.com/support or visit www.dekopay.com.
Find out more about paying with finance here and Deko terms here
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.